• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the all redundant hello i am new to this site so whats up everyone

Hey I'm ChiefsFan and for some reason my posts are being counted :(

Hi I am not that new to the forum and have been visiting the rugby 080 forum for a while now, but for some reason I am now aske to post. So hello from me and enjoy Rugby 08 when it is released

Cheers

What the hell! Now suddenly the requirement to view the gaming thread has gone up again? Why? Do you want me to spam the other threads when all I want to do is read the thread? Cos that is what you are effectively making me do...

I have been going to this site for years and I'm now it says I haven't posted.

I looked on youtube for rugby 08 footage and the only one I saw looked like 06 :(

Hi Guys, From Venezuela, I play rugby here With Arcos Rugby Club. Regards.

hello i am a new member and I am very happy to be part of the rugby form. I love rugby and cant wait to play rugby 08 !!! rugby is the best !!!!!

When is Rugby 08 due out anyway? I will have to upgrade my PC :(

Actually does anyone know what PC specifications it will need? I sold my PS2 so I don't really want to buy another one :|

Hi guys. Joined today. Looks cool. Thanks everyone who contributed to this internet webpage.

Could I make a suggestion about this minimum post thing? If the count is to go up, let people know a day or two ahead of time so that we can make meaningful posts in a non-intro forum. I'll have lots to talk about once I can post in the Rugby 08 forum, but as it stands, I'm stuck commenting on the system instead :(

Hello there, I'm zavala (well, that's the last name of a member of a band I like). Annoying that I have to post ten times to read what I want to.

Oh, and Halifax is actually my favourite Rugby league team, not Wakey. But they aren't on the choices. Neither are Leeds Tykes, my favourite Rugby Union team.

greetings from a rather waterlogged gloucester! looks like a cool site

Hi. New to the forum.

You have no Gold Coast ***ans as "The club you support". :cryy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts