• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. Valleyboy from Bargoed, South Wales. Hope this forum is as good as it looks.

Cheers

Hi. I'm from Romania, been following rugby since I was a kid - more than I can say about most of my co-nationals. I'm not a chauvinistic fan, the Romanian team is going through some hard times but the youths on the national team (SH Calafeteanu, PR Zebega, CT/WG Fercu) are very decent indeed.

Favorite teams: Argentina, Ireland, in the last world cup: Wales. If you have questions about Romanian rugby, drop a PM.

Hi i'm from London and am going to watch some non premiership league rugby this year. Any recommendation's for South London other than BLackheath?

im not very good at introductions but ill give it a go..

from london, big northampton saints fan, err... thats it really i suppose, see you on the forum

Hi Paul From Birmingham here!!

The Rugby Forum is class for updates and info on the EA Rugby series. Let's just hope we see Rugby 08 out on XBOX 360!!!!!

hello all

I'm Jezza.

I'm from Australia.

I think Matt Dunning should not be referred to as an athlete, but instead referred to as fat-ass

I also think EA Sports 08 is a very poor effort

Peace

Hey all im back! ive being forum lurker for ages and posted a couple of things a while back! well im back now for some good rugby chat and banter. A few things you might want to know.

I know Teh_Mite aka Chris from the Saints and he recommended this site to me endless times

Supporter of Northampton Saints and Bradford Bulls (not a huge league fan but getting more into it)

Dont really care too much about international rugby as england are awful :) but do watch it

Know nothing about S.Hemisphere rugby other than the basics , but im sure ill learn

Thats about it! see you around the forum

Im Mike am from Bristol n av played rugby for 3 years for Dings n i play prop n second row

Hi I'm Shane just baught rugby 08....more like an addon but still too easy is there an editor i can download.
p.s. i'm from canterbury and support the crusaders.....yay :p

I'm Juan, from Uruguay, and i'm trying to hit the 10 posts mark so i can check out the ea rugby forum.

Hello I m french , it s first time that i post here but i have real difficulty to write to you

Hey there! im sam from auckland just like to say hi and good luck ab's for the world cup!

Hello!

For some reason - you need to have a minimum of 10 posts to join the gaming forum!!?? Totally ridiculous.

Bokkie to win the world cup!

Hi,
I'm new. My name is Asher and I played fly half for Wesleyan University in Connecticut from 1995-1999. Unfortunately my playing days are over, but I still am an avid fan. Thanks for the great site!

Asher

Hello all.
To be honest, I wasn't much of a rugby fan when I was growing up in Australia, but now that I live in Japan, watching the rugby is a nostalgic piece of home.
It's just a shame the 'tahs got spanked so badly this year. Hopefully the Wobblies do a bit better in the RWC.

Just wanted to drop by and say "hi". My name is really Scott and I live in California. I'm just starting to get into Rugby...mostly because of the video games. Sometimes you need something like a game that will pique your interest in a sport. Just stopping by to say "hi".

Hello guys. I'm from Moscow, Russian Federation. Rugby is not so popular here in my country, but I like this sport. So, I'm waiting for World Cup in France to see the best teams of the world =)
P.S. sorry for my English

helooooo im from singapore rugby's not very big here and mainly played the best at school level..

hey im jamie, new here and all that.

il get my avatar and sig sorted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.