• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to everyone, from all corners of the world, glad to see we are attracting people from where rugby is not their countries main, or sometimes even played, sport. :D

Hi from the USA. Been watching for years now, good to find a forum.

Alrite all. Good to finally find a decent rugger forum.

Have played throughout the backs though probably see myself as a fullback more than anything else (decent boot, good tackler, enjoy running from deep).

Looking forward to the england wales game tomorrow and the chance to see whether faz is up to the task. Still reckon he's worth a shout but would prefer to see tait outside of him, though hipkiss probably deserves his shot at the 13 shirt.

Welcome to everyone, from all corners of the world, glad to see we are attracting people from where rugby is not their countries main, or sometimes even played, sport. :D
[/b]

Yes, for example here in Russia rugby are not popular, but a lot of my friends play it at schools at winter) In summer we of course play football :)

rugby is very far away in popularity to either american football or ice hockey

most people don't know what rugby is

in a country of over 300 million - a tiny minority of people maybe around 50,000 actually play the game

there's a bit more awareness in Canada about rugby, but the picture is largely the same with ice hockey and canadian football being much more popular

So, in Russian Federation rugby is not popular too) European football have huge popularity, but rugby haven't.

Fasolin, da, my to drug druga poimem)))) Dobro pojalovat' v RugbyForum!))))

hey everyone new here from melbourne which is afl mad, centre/backrower, also just trying to get my 10 post right now :)

Hi guys, im from london, now living in bristol. Played fullback most of my life, but have to give the great sport up due to injurys, only 20 : <, Support Wasps and England.

Hi

im moggy and im an alcoholic....oops sorry wrong forum....im a newcastle falcons fan and have just picked up a copy of rugby 2008 so thought id post while it install

Hi,

Its me again... Just wanted to say hi.

And I am happy to be here, I am from Qld

Status
Not open for further replies.