• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy to all! I hail from Texas. :cheers: Well see ya'll around. HOSS C.

Hello Everyone. New member here from America.
I'm trying to find the proper section to post a topic.
I will be heading off to the UK this week and would love to find a team/club that would include me in their practices..
Please advise as to where I should post this thread.
Thanks!

hey ppl. new to trf, habana4president and i like fine meats, cold beers,rowdy parties and qulity tries! oh im from South Africa

it' strange this condition.

all the people in this introduction forum are new members ???

I'm a member since for 2 years.

Hello.

I also joined to get to the EA forums, but then I decided you lot weren't a bunch of tossers, so I think I might stay for a bit.

Hey. I'm Jingo and I'm not the biggest rugby fan in the world but I'm slowly getting into it since I started going university in Aberystwyth.

Im becoming a fan of this sport about a year ago.....beautiful sport :bana:

Hi everybody i'm new and like many people i need 10 post for go to the rugby 08 forum. lol
i'm from france, i play rugby since i have 5 years, i have a referee formation and i wiil go to see the all blacks for the first time at toulouse during world cup.

Hey, Big Rugby Fan, originally from NZ, now living in Australia...!!

New guy from Texas. Club is Fort Worth RFC. Hope to make some new friends. Been playing only a couple years, but loving it.

Hello!
I'm Paul... I'm russian... I don't really play rugby, but I like watch it... I also like to play electronic version of it from EASports...

:)

Hi, my name is Tom and I'm from Australia.

Huge fan of Rugby Union and play EA Sports Rugby, however, I'm not very impressed with their attempts at converting this wonderful sport into an electronic version.

I for one think EA could do a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts