• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things not to do on the field: Part 1

B

Bullitt

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5e9ppr5zUo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Oct 5 2008, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Auw, that's gotta hurt like hell. big up that guy for being so relax[/b]

Oh I have seen a lot of such a Dislodcated Fractures of Ankle in my pactice

Especially among the sportsmen (it is frequently seen among football and rugby players and children who compete in jumping from high alltitudes)

The ankle of this guy will look like this after operation:

fracture_dislocation_ankle_postoperative.jpg

Hahahaha! "Children that compete in jumping from high altitudes"! What an awesome sport, Lekso!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Oct 6 2008, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hahahaha! "Children that compete in jumping from high altitudes"! What an awesome sport, Lekso![/b]

Yeaah! Didn't you know??? :lol: ha ha ha

actually I adore children and was practicing in Pediatric Orthopedy and there were numerous small 'brave" guys who jumped from high altituted just to compete their "opposers" for a chevy gum or something like this :D :p :D

By the way, today I vitnessed an accident whereby 60 years old woman's leg was trumpled under lorry, she had the same fracture but it was open one (more complicated)

Ouch! Compound fractures are the worst, both to look and and to have happen to you. I hope the old lady was alright, man.

Those men who jump from high altitude always have one up over me, I hate heights :p

I once launched myself over a ruck, only to go headfirst into the player who came up out of it, stupid whiteline fever :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Oct 7 2008, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ouch! Compound fractures are the worst, both to look and and to have happen to you. I hope the old lady was alright, man.

Those men who jump from high altitude always have one up over me, I hate heights :p[/b]

Hope lady's good, her age restricts surgery outcomes but what we have to do?!!!!!!!!

CDompund fractures always unpleasant to diagnose, to treat and to happen with you.

What about men jumping from high altitudes they bare something different , if fracture healing consumes some 4 to 6 weeks in adults and more aged these little extermals (children) will heal any kind of fracture within 3 weeks without any comprehensive interventions :D :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Oct 6 2008, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hahahaha! "Children that compete in jumping from high altitudes"! What an awesome sport, Lekso![/b]
not to long ago i was running to catch the ball when a player jumped to catch the ball unlucky for me i was almost under the player and when he came back down his feet landed on my ribs and cracked a couple of them :(

that looks nasty, i never hurt myself in a rugby game unfortunately :( (Unfortunately because i haven't heard of any teams near me that i could play on, i live in the us if you are wondering what kind of horrible place i live in)
I did snap my shin in half like a twig when i had an accident on a quad.

Latest posts