• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that **** me off

<div class='quotemain'>

By charging ME, their client, with a .... wait for it.... LOYALTY FEE, charged against my fkn account, for giving them my business. Thanks for nothing, Rsols!
[/b]

Nah...April Fool's Day is long gone, I'm not having that.
[/b][/quote]

Nah, really true actually. Banking in SA is not for the faint-hearted. We get charged for staying with the same bank for a long period. Just like we get charged for the privelege of having an overdraft facility, even though I`ve never used it. And then of course there`s my personal favourite bank charge- "diverse costs", which even the banks themselves don`t know what it`s for.

That's utter bullshit.
Have you had a word with them about that?
I would be kicking up a fuss worse than a hooker who just got nailed in the ass before her client ran out on her!

Things that don't go back in the boxes they came in...
[/b]

That's quite remarkable that you should post that when i had exactly that problem in work today.
I bought myself a new cd player (from petty cash, of course) to listen to whilst i'm on the computer and the thing was buggered. So i went to put back in the box to take to argos and it just wouldn't fit.
I placed the cd player in between two blocks of styrofoam and slid it into the box with no room left whatsoever...only to find the detatchable socket was out of the box. There was no where to put it!
So i just threw the socket in the carrier bag and let the shop monkeys in Argos do it for me.

Anyway...

Well I am trying to sell my old phone on Ebay... and well couldn't get it all to fit in the box...

It is truly a paradoxical anomoly, of which, not even mr. Hawkings could get his head around.

Now that is irritating. My bugbear today... chavs who walk round with their "choons" blazing off their bloody phone.

Found something on my latest bank statement that really ****** me off. I`ve been doing all my banking with the same bank for the last 10 years- student loan, vehicle purchases, both of our properties, my wife`s business accounts, etc. So how does my bank repay me?

By charging ME, their client, with a .... wait for it.... LOYALTY FEE, charged against my fkn account, for giving them my business. Thanks for nothing, Rsols!
[/b]
thats rough!

<div class='quotemain'> People who think they're gangsters [/b]

Like Chiro?

Yo Yo wassup ma homies!!!

Big Dog Westwood 'ere pow pow pow
[/b][/quote]
that's exactly what i said earlier on in the thread. they irritate me soooo bad! especially white guys/girls who try to act black. the worst one was this indian guy who use to tell everyone he was half samoan, but both his parents were indian!!!! AAAAAND his name was RAJA! and he would always make comments in samoan..

f***WIT BIRDSHIT THAT LANDS IN UR LUNCH BREAK..STILL REST OF DAY TO GO, WITH BIRD MATTER ALL ON UR SUIT

f*** THEM c***S!!!

i am at lunch

its a bird..............no its a plane....................no its farkin bird turd!!!!!!!

bigger than hindenberg, dwarfs the airbus 380

i was bombed upon by a B-52..............BOGG 52 kilotonnes in weight

now time for my good luck..........yeah BULLSHIT..........

sometime is struggle to find a place on this earth for birds apart from ******** on people, and eating the berries of trees

apart from providing food for another vermal animal - being the CATS

BIRDS DO NOTHING BUT WAKE U UP IN THE MORNING THEN **** ON YOU AT LUNCH, and **** ON YOUR CAR FOR WHEN U GET HOME!!!!!

f*** EM

:lol:

That's been one of the best posts i've read in a while on this topic!

I'm sure we can all relate.

Now that is irritating. My bugbear today... chavs who walk round with their "choons" blazing off their bloody phone.
[/b]

Amen to that, brother.

It's always hardcore techno too.....just once why can't it be an absolute classic you haven't heard for ages.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Amen to that, brother.

It's always hardcore techno too.....just once why can't it be an absolute classic you haven't heard for ages. [/b][/quote]

well working the college the walk along the corridors with the music blazing out, it is f***ing ****...

I get f***ing ****** off with it so usually end up storming out there and shouting at them...

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Amen to that, brother.

It's always hardcore techno too.....just once why can't it be an absolute classic you haven't heard for ages. [/b][/quote]

well working the college the walk along the corridors with the music blazing out, it is f***ing ****...

I get f***ing ****** off with it so usually end up storming out there and shouting at them...
[/b][/quote]

Look them in the eye and tell them that you "could **** a better song than that". If they start to protest say "No, seriously I want you to remember me telling you this.....10 years from now you'll cringe when you recall listening to crap like that." and then just walk off.

Didn't read all of it but anyway, here goes:
  • People who call me during dinner asking if I have a fridge. They just want to sell some service that delivers frozen peas or whatever to my door, and they are stupid enough to start with 'do you own a refridgerator?' I understand these people don't speak dutch very well, but they should assume everybody has one of those nowadays, how can they be stupid enough to believe me when I say I don't have 'one of those machines'?? Saves me time, but still.
  • The Jehova witness at my door that told me that I was posessed by the Satan.
  • Public transport and all that goes with it, so the bus being too early, being too late, not showing up, being too full, too cold, too hot, too smelly, too loud from people who feel the need to let everyone enjoy whatever shitty music they are playing on their MP3's by using speakers, people on the bus that look at me cause I'm wearing a backpack (I can't help it, I actually have a goal in life, I need that backpack to take my stuff with me, shoot me if it's in the way), people who don't help women get their baby cars (could someone tell me the english word?) on the bus, People loudly discussing the benefits of getting rid of all foreign people just because a pregnant muslim woman is sitting in front of them, people with smelly armpits that are holding on to a bar somewhere over my head (I hate being a tiny person), people writing on bussurfaces (or other public domain for that matter), smearing gum on seats, ...
  • A good friend who willingly let's her IQ drop so her retard boyfriend wouldn't feel too uncomfortable around her, as he does with us because we're smarter (we know nine is higher than eight when it comes to a deck of cards, it takes a f***ing genius to realise that)
  • People who start nagging when I'm PMSing, it's hard enough as it is.
  • Guys who think it's okay to comment on a strangers breasts just for the fun of it, right in her face and very loudly.
  • Being obliged to vote right in the middle of my exam period. And politicians.
  • People who think they are always right, even when they're not. And who are persistent about it (Mexico is NOT somwehere down there in South America)
  • That ***** that corrects our essays, and who causes panic by stating things about our exam that turn out not to be true, who wouldn't recognize a good paper in English if it bit her some place I know, and should be arrested by the fashion police.
  • People who should be arrested by the fashion police, this includes but is not limited to: people who need to take 3 different fake designer bags everywhere with them, guys that walk around with fake or real designer bags, people that think it's cool to walk around as a billboard and pay a lot to do it too, guys who tuck their trousers in their socks, anything in animal print, more than two facial piercings, overweight people with tattoos, caps that are waaaaaaay back on a guys head, shirts with slogans like 'I f*** for chocolate' or 'if you're cute I'm single' and such shite, and oh so much more. And white socks in sandals.
  • Driving-wise: Aggresive drivers who will be stuck to my bumper because I'm not going over the speed limit, who don't use their (insert word here, I mean those lights you use to indicate if you're making a turn) blinkie thingies, that guy on the PINK scooter, people on scooters with their helms over their elbows, instead of on their head, people who get too close to bikers, pedestrians who cross through red.
  • People who rape languages. Just accent and grammar wise that is. I know I sound pretty posh, and to my defence, I can't do a thing about it, I get good grades speaking as if I'd had a pogo stick up my behind all my life, but some people just drive it so far, having to hear some accents is pure agony. Mostly spanish people speaking english, and people who speak my local dutch dialect (antwaarps) speaking english. Their mouth just isn't trained to pronounce all sounds needed to speak for english.
  • Going a bit on on that last one, people who say 'I know where your house lives' instead of, 'Iknow where you live'. And mean it as a threat. How can I not laugh?
  • People who lack a sense of humour.
  • People who aer stupid on purpose, and who don't want to do anything with it, they don't even want to improve themselves. 'I'll just sit here all day watching some reality tv' No! Read a book, if you HAVE to watch that television, watch a dockumentary on wildlife in the north pacific, whatever, just something that will teach you something!
I guess I'll come up with a lot more, but that's it for now.

Wow that was a big post.

It ****** me off when people say they don't like something when they have never tried it.

Latest posts