• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that **** me off

people who don't help women get their baby cars (could someone tell me the english word?) on the bus,
[/b]

Pram, buggy, push chair - all of those are acceptable.

...Erm, my dad s a psychiatrist, it sounds like you've got a few anger issues. Would you like to talk to him? :p

In all seriousness, do you talk to your dad often? Is it good? Or is it different seeing as though he's your father?

My dad is very subtle when he talks to you. We're best mates, so when we talk he talks to me like friends would, but he can also pick up on my "buzz words", body signals etc as to how i'm feeling about a certain situation that i'm talking about without actually having to ask me.
He says people are like boxers with clear tell tale signs as to when they are going to punch; allegedly i've got a tell tale sign as to when i'm anxious about an issue.
He pretty much figures out my anxieties and just talks the calm into me (assuring me my dead end job isn't ideal, but it's my stepping stone for now etc.) - he's realistic about it all, instead of saying "Everything's gonna be ok."
So, yeah, he's very helpful, but in the same way as your mates would be really.

Thats great. But I suppose at the same time being able to "read you" may not be ideal at times lol.

Oh yeah, another thing that ****** me off is people who throw their cigarettes away in public (litter) and people who spit in public aswell (fair enough on a football field if you have a build up in your mouth, but not on the streets).

f***ING MOSQUITOS! ONE HAS EVEN BIT ME ON THE PALM OF MY HAND!!!! HOW ON EARTH IS THAT POSSIBLE?????????

I have seen the word "**********/************" mentioned no fewer than 3 times on TRF tonight!!

Another thing that ****** me off:

Ugly guys with hot girls.
Dickheads with hot girls.

I'm BOTH OF THOSE...where's my f***ing hot girl?!

[/b]

What ****** me off is when I asked my wife to tell me something that would make me happy and sad at the same time!

She told me that my cock was bigger than my brothers!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

What ****** me off is when I asked my wife to tell me something that would make me happy and sad at the same time!

[/b][/quote]

Holy crap man, that`s bad. Enough to drive any self-respecting man to ************!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Holy crap man, that`s bad. Enough to drive any self-respecting man to ************!

[/b][/quote]

Thing is, she decided we were spending too much money and needed to tighten our belts. So she says to me, "You're spending £16 per week on 24 cans of beer. That has to stop"!

A week later I said to her, "Hang on, you're spending £28 per week on make up"!

She said to me, "Yes, but that's to make me look lovely and attractive"!

I said, "That's what the farking beer was for"!!!!!!!!

Heard that one somewhere else, but don't remember where.

And about the anger, I can lame out and say it's in my genes (wouldn't be too far off) but all in all, I take things with moderation. Not because they **** me off that I will try and make a voodoo doll from their nosehair to see if they will actually burst into flames.

And that was indeed a long post, but it's no where near to all the things that **** me off.
Like, rude people. And like RaR said, people who spit on the streets. Right in front of my nose.
I dislike walking around some parts of town, because the youths who hang out there sort of scare me, not nice to walk alond around there as a girl. Usually it's not too bad, as long as I ignore the marriage proposals. And up til now I've only had to whack one guy with my shoulderbag. Godo thing I always walk around with a lot in my bag.

Thanks about the push cars, should have known that from a song.

Anyone who could tell me what the orange blinkie lights are on a car? I only know in two languages, none of them english.

Sometimes things are really that easy i guess ^o)

Now I know in three languages :D

It's useless to know them in Spanish though, since a multitude of drivers there don't use them anyway.

In Australia, we call the Orange blinkie lights on the side of cars "Blinkers"...quite a fitting name really

Thing which ****** me off occured to me while watching a video:

Sportsmen (especially footballers) who don't sing the national anthem. These guys are being paid ridiculous amounts of money anyway, and then they get to live the dream of representing their country. Few things grate more on me than the camera panning along the English football team during the anthem, only for half of the burkes to be standing stoney faced.

Representing your country should be the ultimate priviledge. The anthems should be something to stir your soul. Someone needs to tell some of these young guys it isn't kareoke - no one is going to bat an eyelid if you bellow it out with all your heart.

I've noticed during rugby internationals, 99% of the players you see will sing with a look on their face which shows the pride running through them.

The only excuse for them not to sing in my opinion, is if they are so choked and overwhelmed by the occaison that singing would just send them over the edge.

If there isn't a tear in their eye, then there is no excuse for any international to stand there chewing gum and acting like they don't care.

Well, my opinion is probably very wrong and offensive, but, the idea of the average football player I have is not of a very bright person; Maybe the poor blokes can't remember the words to it? Afraid of being shown on television, clearly mumbling; not knowing the text might be too much to ask, so they just keep their mouth shut.

Good point on hazard lights.

Blinkers, just too damn obvious I think :p

<div class='quotemain'>
f***ING MOSQUITOS! ONE HAS EVEN BIT ME ON THE PALM OF MY HAND!!!! HOW ON EARTH IS THAT POSSIBLE?????????
[/b]

I got bitten by one on my ear and had to endure a couple of weeks of people asking me if I had tried to pierce my own ears.
When I was in Dominican Republic if I sat outside at night there were always at least 10 of the little buggers sitting on me. Not as bad as the mattress fleas I had though, they were hell.....

I've noticed during rugby internationals, 99% of the players you see will sing with a look on their face which shows the pride running through them.
[/b]

That, however, does not apply with the Welsh squad. Only half of the players sing the national anthem the others are very staunch faced for a few reasons: -

- They are in fact foreign (See Brent Cockbain, Sonny Parker)
- They are too arrognant (See Mike Phillips)
- They are too stupid to try and sing in their native tongue (See Ian Gough)

- Oh, and some are both of the previous two reasons mentioned (See Gavin Henson, of course)

Latest posts