• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This Website is crap...!

He said he was going somewhere without broadband for a couple of weeks. He should be back in about....9 days!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Apr 25 2009, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bring me my machine gun!

...Oh wait that's Zuma's line[/b]
I missed that - just glanced at the papers and saw Mandela was backing him, which made me sick. Then I saw Nelson was there as well, so I guess there's hope.

Is Zuma a dictator type, or a right to bear arms type?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
"Umshini wami, umshini wami," chanted the African National Congress leader, accompanied by more than 50,000 delirious supporters packing Ellis Park stadium in Johannesburg to the rafters -"Bring me my machine gun".[/b]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...achine-gun.html

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Apr 25 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Apr 25 2009, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bring me my machine gun!

I missed that - just glanced at the papers and saw Mandela was backing him, which made me sick. Then I saw Nelson was there as well, so I guess there's hope.

"Umshini wami, umshini wami," chanted the African National Congress leader, accompanied by more than 50,000 delirious supporters packing Ellis Park stadium in Johannesburg to the rafters -"Bring me my machine gun".[/b]

[/b][/quote]

An article from that very same site sums it up well.

But lets not talk about this here, this thread doesn't deserve it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Apr 27 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Apr 25 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Apr 25 2009, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bring me my machine gun!

[/b][/quote]

An article from that very same site sums it up well.

But lets not talk about this here, this thread doesn't deserve it.
[/b][/quote]
**** it - all sounds a bit Irish.

If anyone is interested, click on my signature about South Africa. Sums it up nicely. Anyway...

This is BY FECKING FAR the best rugby community, forum, and rugby fanatic site on the web. If you think otherwise, then you haven't been here long enough to realize that we are a pretty close bunch! Heck, i even met a great friend in Steve-O thanks to this forum, and we have already been to games together! This is my view anyway...

All in all, cheerio, and have a nice time with /b/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GimleyUK @ Apr 23 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am afraid that in my esteemed opinion is that this website is uninteresting, only viewed and used by a few people who's lack of rugby knowledge is Quite surprising.

Prestwick being foremost in my thought right now.

The lack of interesting or controversial debate without being chastised by by prefect-like moderators who try their best to channel conversation and opinion towards their personal inclination is very tiresome.

I advise people take a better look at other forums that seem far more interesting...! dare i say it but in the UK currently 606.[/b]

42070_1217546153651_360_240.jpg

"How about a magic trick?"

Ahhhhh crap. Now Gimley is gone whos going to make me look and feel more intelligent?

Oh is Sean43 the same guy again?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Apr 29 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ahhhhh crap. Now Gimley is gone whos going to make me look and feel more intelligent?

Oh is Sean43 the same guy again?[/b]

I didn't mind Sean. He started an interesting topic. He was just a stubborn ******* who couldn't admit to being wrong. Oh and he said things when it was quite easy to see they were wrong by looking at the teams league table and check out the numbers.

Never said I minded him (or Gimley for that matter). Just curious if he's the same IP as well.

Yeah, crap forum - needs at least 70% Munster to make a real rugby crowd. Not too far off, though.

uHHH.....Don't flame me but isn't 606 the land of gloryhunters????
I'm Canadian so, uhhhhh...ya go team!

Don't you worry Swansea99, you're alright.

But then again, what do I know?! Unlike Gimley, I think Stephen Jones pens utter rubbish 99% of the time and that don't think that Union needs to be turned into Rugby League! Also, unlike Gimley, I know how to use Google which puts me at an obvious disadvantage. Being ignorant about search engines is a must when it comes to Rugby knowledge.

Gimpley is the future, gentlemen!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Apr 30 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, crap forum - needs at least 70% Munster to make a real rugby crowd. Not too far off, though.[/b]

And in 22 years time, all 78,000,000 of them can boast how they've been posting here since 2006....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Apr 30 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Apr 30 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, crap forum - needs at least 70% Munster to make a real rugby crowd. Not too far off, though.[/b]

And in 22 years time, all 78,000,000 of them can boast how they've been posting here since 2006....
[/b][/quote]
I don't intend to have THAT many kids.

Latest posts