• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Those damn ARU hypocrites

B

BokMagic

Does anyone remember the entire ARU getting their collective panties in a knot at Eddie Jones joining the Bok coaching staff, with John "I wish I had that 'born to rule' English mentality, but unfortunately I don`t" O`Neill especially accusing him of madness, high treason and such?

Well, it seems as if O`Neill has had a change of heart. At least when the shoe is on the other foot. For the record, the ARU have decided to delay the naming of the new Wallabies coach, seeing as New Zealander Robbie Deans has applied, belatedly, for the top job. Never mind the fact that he`ll be coaching the Crusaders in the 2008 S14.

Does anyone remember the entire ARU getting their collective panties in a knot at Eddie Jones joining the Bok coaching staff, with John "I wish I had that 'born to rule' English mentality, but unfortunately I don`t" O`Neill especially accusing him of madness, high treason and such?

Well, it seems as if O`Neill has had a change of heart. At least when the shoe is on the other foot. For the record, the ARU have decided to delay the naming of the new Wallabies coach, seeing as New Zealander Robbie Deans has applied, belatedly, for the top job. Never mind the fact that he`ll be coaching the Crusaders in the 2008 S14.

[/b]

I've long ago concluded that John O'Neill is a total bigot who manages to combine ignorance, arrogance and incompetence with one of the biggest, cockiest chips on a shoulder ever since Campo ever set foot on yonder earth. A total dickwad.

The sad thing that he is on a mission to get Australia back to number one and if that means he becomes a total hypocrite and completely cripples Rugby Union by forcing through as many rule changes as possible to negate forward play and compensate for Australia's total lack of talent in the forwards then so damn be it!

He'll be the end of our game. Kill him, kill him before he kills us all (or get us playing Rugby League, whichever comes first).

The claim of the sections of NH media that the rule changes reduce the importance of forwards is a myth. Under the rule changes a strong scrum is more important than ever, what has been reduced in importance is goal kicking not the pack.

Latest posts