• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Thread deleted, I won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In sport is called banter. Do a thing called banter exist in NZ or do you steam in stark raving mad firing jumping to conclusions everywhere you go?

Check out rugbyisawful's stuff he was simply here to troll.

In sport is called banter. Do a thing called banter exist in NZ or do you steam in stark raving mad firing jumping to conclusions everywhere you go?

We have banter alright.

The trouble with you is that you don't understand the difference between "banter" and "trolling". That is probably why you were just recently banned!!!

That guy's thread was so hard for me to believe, that people have to defend the sport of rugby to a supporter of one of the most boring sports around. What they call 'soccer' here is nowhere near as fun as rugby to play yourself or watch, and I only wish that was who I constantly dealt with here. I have to defend liking rugby more than a likewise hard hitting sport that just about everyone here is so excited by and has bigger crowds at the local high school than the college/local rugby club's crowds put together.

We have banter alright.

The trouble with you is that you don't understand the difference between "banter" and "trolling". That is probably why you were just recently banned!!!
Nope. Was banned for disagreeing with a mod.

At least I read the articles before accusing people as you did with cough cough Richie

Check out rugbyisawful's stuff he was simply here to troll.
I was teasing Smartcooky something he went head over heals in on another site actually

Last edited by a moderator:
I was teasing Smartcooky something he went head over heals in on another site actually

Try actually READING the post......BeardofAmla

Seems you are a troll there every bit as much as you are a troll here.

BTW, the mods here don't ban you just for disagreeing with them, they ban you for being an arse, which you were.

Last edited:
Try actually READING the post......BeardofAmla

Seems you are a troll there every bit as much as you are a troll here.

BTW, the mods here don't ban you just for disagreeing with them, they ban you for being an arse, which you were.
See there you go again. Like that dude said you are jumping the gun. No that is not me sorry to disappoint you.

Yes a arse IE anyone who disagrees to your point of view. SFW? Get over it

Do you realize that talking sh(i)t about folks giving you butthurt, only makes you look like a clown?)) Honestly, I wish you would take a leaf out of yoe91's book and produce at least one message that could be remembered by its content and not by the facepalm it had caused ))

How was my comment about guys giving me butthurt??

Seriously, I'm starting to think that you have a personal problem with me...

At least I read the articles before accusing people as you did with cough cough Richie

Yeah, you don't get banned for disagreeing with a mod. They actually take their job seriously. And they stick to the rules.

How was my comment about guys giving me butthurt??

Seriously, I'm starting to think that you have a personal problem with me...

Yeah, you don't get banned for disagreeing with a mod. They actually take their job seriously. And they stick to the rules.
Talking about double standards and are you implying they have no life?

See there you go again. Like that dude said you are jumping the gun. No that is not me sorry to disappoint you.

Yes a arse IE anyone who disagrees to your point of view. SFW? Get over it

err newsflash.... LOTS of people here disagree with my point of view, and I don't call them arses, but I call you one.

Now, if you are really, really clever, you might be able to work out why that is!

Do you realize that talking sh(i)t about folks giving you butthurt, only makes you look like a clown?)) Honestly, I wish you would take a leaf out of yoe91's book and produce at least one message that could be remembered by its content and not by the facepalm it had caused ))

Last edited by a moderator:

No, you weren't.

And considering this thread is headed in an undesirable direction I fail to see the point of it remaining open.

make-it-so.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts