• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tickets for final - where can I get them?

dunney77

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Ireland
I could have got these a few weeks ago but can't seem to find them online (last year I bought them close to the final)

Anyone know the link?

I did believe Leinster would do it.....swear

I could have got these a few weeks ago but can't seem to find them online (last year I bought them close to the final)

Anyone know the link?

I did believe Leinster would do it.....swear
Being honest. All public sales have stopped and if it Munster v Leinster I'd guess they'll be like gold dust. Flights were supposedly €800 return before the semis to Bilbao so I'd guess the best route is through club or Supporter club.

If it Racing then I'd guess tickets will eventually surface

Cant see it being a sell out a Northern Spanish Port town little local interest.
No near french teams.
Gloucester Cardiff night before .
You'll easly get a face value ticket.
The Journey however another matter.
Ferry for 24 hrs + will be cheapest option me thinks.
What a poor place to pick for final however good ground maybe

Cant see it being a sell out a Northern Spanish Port town little local interest.
No near french teams.
Gloucester Cardiff night before .
You'll easly get a face value ticket.
The Journey however another matter.
Ferry for 24 hrs + will be cheapest option me thinks.
What a poor place to pick for final however good ground maybe
You do know that l with Leinster it'll get near and if it 2 Irish teams I'd guess they'll sell it out 2 or 3 times.

Airports like Barcelona and Madrid as well as South of France will be used

You do know that l with Leinster it'll get near and if it 2 Irish teams I'd guess they'll sell it out 2 or 3 times.

Airports like Barcelona and Madrid as well as South of France will be used

Barcelona 600km madrid 400km Toulouse 450 km.Zaragosa300km.Asturias 300km.

I have no doubt whoever is in final could sell out stadia many times.
I personally believe this location if its 2 Irish teams will be a logistical nightmare and a mission to reach making ticket availabity good.

Barcelona 600km madrid 400km Toulouse 450 km.Zaragosa300km.Asturias 300km.

I have no doubt whoever is in final could sell out stadia many times.
I personally believe this location if its 2 Irish teams will be a logistical nightmare and a mission to reach making ticket availabity good.
I doubt that very much. Many Munster fans have driven here today via Calais. 600km is very little. Add in flights have climbed already to €800return from Dublin I've heard. Logistics have never been a problem for Irish fans and I doubt that will start now.
Even here in Bordeaux now. There strikes and Munster have still got 10000 here.
And Bordeaux is not easy to reach. I know some of my friends have took a whirlwind tour of Europe to get here.

I would be shocked if tickets are not hard to come by for final. It's not like stadium is massive either. Add in that and previous form regarding Leinster fans and finals. (Even before Munster fans are considered) and well I think 54000 is going to be met very fast.

It'll be sold out if it's Leinster v Munster. Leinster fans will take the direct route whereas it'll be trains, planes and automobiles for the culchues! :p

I'll be in a library while it's all going on.

Guess an irreverent question now tickets in abundance at face value.
Or turn up and get for less from local people who were praying for an all irish final 25k from Leinster 10 k from Racing 5k of Neutral supporters rest empty as a pessimist view.
Nearly full if Leinster can get 30k to Bilbao .
Best of luck Leinster best team in Tournament this year you deserve it.

What was the basis behind selecting Bilbao as the finals venue? It's hardly a hotbed of European rugby.

Guess an irreverent question now tickets in abundance at face value.
Or turn up and get for less from local people who were praying for an all irish final 25k from Leinster 10 k from Racing 5k of Neutral supporters rest empty as a pessimist view.
Nearly full if Leinster can get 30k to Bilbao .
Best of luck Leinster best team in Tournament this year you deserve it.
Where are they available?

A daft question you know as well as me ticket allocation is open to a certain date then closes.
Tickets then allocated to clubs who then return any unsold then go back on general sale.
Ain't changed and in practice won't change as a fair way to allocate.
I asaume your not trolling and are unaware.

A daft question you know as well as me ticket allocation is open to a certain date then closes.
Tickets then allocated to clubs who then return any unsold then go back on general sale.
Ain't changed and in practice won't change as a fair way to allocate.
I asaume your not trolling and are unaware.
Christ, who ****** in your cornflakes? General allocation is sold out, I thought there had been a development when you said '... Now tickets in abundance at face value' because my dad who is looking to get tickets has told me to monitor Racing's site for him over the next few days having been told there will be a lottery for season ticket holders at home.

Heyho time will tell empty seats me thinks you think otherwise fine.
Leinster Saints at Cardiff didnt sell out and an incredibly easy place to get to for 2 well supported teams I got tickets off tickmaster x6 with less than a week before kick off.

Heyho time will tell empty seats me thinks you think otherwise fine.
Leinster Saints at Cardiff didnt sell out and an incredibly easy place to get to for 2 well supported teams I got tickets off tickmaster x6 with less than a week before kick off.
I just thought there were tickets available at this very moment from what you said. I don't think they'll be hard to get. He just wants to get one before buying a flight.

I just thought there were tickets available at this very moment from what you said. I don't think they'll be hard to get. He just wants to get one before buying a flight.

Yep - I finish my exams the weekend before so going to go to Barcelona for a few days first and then maybe make the flight to Bilbao if I can get a ticket beforehand!

Any idea how to get one?

Yep - I finish my exams the weekend before so going to go to Barcelona for a few days first and then maybe make the flight to Bilbao if I can get a ticket beforehand!

Any idea how to get one?
If you're not a season ticket holder your best bet is monitoring Racing's site toe see if they release them on general sale, or wait to see if they get released on general sale if the clubs don't sell their allocation.

Any idea how to get one?
Stub hub plus other 3rd party sellers have tickets available if in Barcelona train to Bilbao is a cheap option 20 odd euros.

Latest posts