• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tickets & Touts ?!

M

mobsta007

Hello everyone,

Been trying to get ticket through numerous sources for the England Vs South Africa game in Paris. I have tried through a local rugby club (Bournemouth), I know they not big or anything, and through the English Rugby Supporters site but all to no avail.

Have even checked ebay but you know how it goes, people have somehow got hold of 8 tickets and are tyring to sell them all for massive profits? Where are the TRUE fans? The ones who want to share the experience without trying to make a quick buck!

I have got a budget to buy a ticket, actually my wife is buying it for my b'day, but the ticket prices are just so exorbitant its ridiculous! Even for the nose bleed sections sitting on the ROOF !!

If ANYONE has any ideas where I can get an alright ticket for a not a massive price £200 and less, please could you let me know.

It would be HUGELY appreciated.

Thank you for those who have taken the time to read this post.
:cheers:

Well I dont know about finding one on here but good luck, what about trying a travel package or something???

May be worth Holding on as individual tickets may come up for sale on Ticketmaster...

Well I dont know about finding one on here but good luck, what about trying a travel package or something???

May be worth Holding on as individual tickets may come up for sale on Ticketmaster...
[/b]

Yeah, think I will hang about until maybe some more will go on sale at a later date.

Thanks for your reply

No Probs Mate, just have a good one... I know there are some tickets for some of the warm up games as well on Ticketmaster

Latest posts