• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tiger Woods 07 X360

T

TheDell

Fired it up on the weekend. The overall presentation is fantastic but the training side of it is bloody frustrating.

Oh and don't buy this game for the achievement points- its very time consuming.

The Dell

P.S. If you're going to design your girlfriend using Gameface, don't show it to her. You're likely to offend.

Fired it up on the weekend. The overall presentation is fantastic but the training side of it is bloody frustrating.

The Dell

P.S. If you're going to design your girlfriend using Gameface, don't show it to her. You're likely to offend.
[/b]

ITS THE BEST SPORTS ***LE ON X360

JUST WAIT TILL U START THE PGA TOUR........AND GET RAPED ON 4TH DAY PIN PLACEMENTS.

Training is tough...........but look at any other Tiger.......it was too easy to get ur stats maxed..the new training thingy is a great asset to the game....and the harder it is the better IMO...golf is exaclty that................every shot needs 100% concentration...u need to sort out wind, uphill or downhill, the lie, the aiming circle and any hazards within it.........then putting...a whole new ball game within the game...........................or u can just turn off all the simulation aspects and bash the ball and have fun..even hit some poor chaps in the gallery

<div class='quotemain'>

The Dell

[/b]

ITS THE BEST SPORTS ***LE ON X360

JUST WAIT TILL U START THE PGA TOUR........AND GET RAPED ON 4TH DAY PIN PLACEMENTS.

Training is tough...........but look at any other Tiger.......it was too easy to get ur stats maxed..the new training thingy is a great asset to the game....and the harder it is the better IMO...golf is exaclty that................every shot needs 100% concentration...u need to sort out wind, uphill or downhill, the lie, the aiming circle and any hazards within it.........then putting...a whole new ball game within the game...........................or u can just turn off all the simulation aspects and bash the ball and have fun..even hit some poor chaps in the gallery
[/b][/quote]

You gotta get on live AK. Just so I could show you my jedi skills on the course.

if i had xbox live it would be called 'the coaching clinic'

i beat TW in matchplay last night

all stats over 100

some of them at 107 - i think it goes to 110

1.4 putting avg
76% driving accuracy
the otehr i dont remember but will add them soon

this is on hard mode - not normal default, and not TOUR

time to smash the PGA Tour!!! - I am ready to step up to the plate.

I played the first tourny when my stats were 80's and i got raped on 4th day pin placements

why is that? i thought you of all people would be on live :)

i dont have an xbox that is capable of doing live, but when i get my 360, around march next year, it will be going off with live games against others on blic :)

if i had xbox live it would be called 'the coaching clinic'

i beat TW in matchplay last night

all stats over 100

some of them at 107 - i think it goes to 110

1.4 putting avg
76% driving accuracy
the otehr i dont remember but will add them soon

this is on hard mode - not normal default, and not TOUR

time to smash the PGA Tour!!! - I am ready to step up to the plate.

I played the first tourny when my stats were 80's and i got raped on 4th day pin placements
[/b]

Yeah I finished the Tiger challenge, and got the TOUR difficulty achievement last night.
I came second in the first PGA tourney and then realised how big a stuff up it was- there's a trophy ball where you have to win every single tournament for the season. DOH!

yes i came 4th in my 1st tourny - although i did it with stats @ 80.

i havent started the 2nd tourny yet, but now my stats are 100+....hopefully should win...get some good Fedex points

AK, dont you find in this version the ball stops short when putting a lot more. It's like it punishes you for not adding that bit of extra oomph. V.frustrating.

When does the luck factor come into play???

AK, dont you find in this version the ball stops short when putting a lot more. It's like it punishes you for not adding that bit of extra oomph. V.frustrating.

When does the luck factor come into play???
[/b]

I rate putting hugely.........i reckon its spot on

i agree with the ball sitting on the lip..............but i hated how in previous versions the ball would magnet suck into the hole when ur luck stat was maxed.

I think the luck factor in 2007 is more to do with ball lies, and bounces only.