• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

time to leave the forum, forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doovepop

Just want to let you know that i'm leaving the forum, that's right for EVERRRRRRR
ok I've learnt a valuable lesson and that is "Not everything ends the way you think it should"

ok I just want to say goodbye to "knowsleyroader and locksley" jono078 ak47 woash guy and the other people who i did'nt mention etc etc
oh yeah goto say goodbye to "Trev" from Swordfish, keep up the good work at sworfish mate. oh and radman

you can delete my account now or ban it so i can't use it again.

ok i've gotta jet, might see you around sometime.

gooooodbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why don't you just leave posting the rugby league 2 thread & post elsewhere.

If you are going, then goodbye mate. Enjoy yourself, whatever you decide to do.

Off to the land of wherever SIDHE are these days, no doubt.

I don't want to put a dampener on such an emotional thread :cryy:

But I have to state, why do people post a goodbye thread. It is because people have forgotten about them, so they get comments such as 'We'll miss you'' So to as make them feel better.

So a bit of attention seeking, just like when someone does something blatantly good, and they say it was crap. Just so you say it is good to make them feel better.

BM

dude you left here ages ago. when mario stopped coming here so did your posting and harassment of him and other sidhe staff. it's is funny though how you are getting owned by the community on each forum you say good-bye too.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 21 2006, 02:31 PM
I don't want to put a dampener on such an emotional thread :cryy:

But I have to state, why do people post a goodbye thread. It is because people have forgotten about them, so they get comments such as 'We'll miss you'' So to as make them feel better.

So a bit of attention seeking, just like when someone does something blatantly good, and they say it was crap. Just so you say it is good to make them feel better.

BM
You know what, that's so sensible, that instead of letting the thread go on so doovepop gets owned yet again, I am just going to lock it.

he'll be back at the slightest mention of RL3 anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts