• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tool may headline NZ's Big Day Out '07!!!

And Audioslave do craploads of Rage against the Machine songs as well as Soundgarden songs anyway. I've got a bootleg with Guriella Radio, Blackhole Sun and Killing on the Name Of at the moment.
[/b]
Sweet, what's the quality like, where'd you get it?

im sure QKXV would go if he was in New Zealand
[/b]

I would be riding shotgun if I was there. At the moment I'm looking forward to see them at Wembley in November, my missus bought me tickets for my birthday, what a woman.

Audioslave is brilliant live, they covered some Rage tracks too when I saw them and Cornell was firing up the vocals something huge, you might think he' s not that kind of vocalist but believe me Jinxed you won't be offended when he's coaxing you into screaming along. We were on the balcony (Brixton I think it was) as my wife was pregnant at the time, the people in the moshpit was going insane, I was jumping up and down on the back of my chair t'was too much rock for one hand \,,,,, ,,,,,/

Cornell did Black hole sun acousticly, the best I've ever heard that song, people chanting along

<div class='quotemain'>
And Audioslave do craploads of Rage against the Machine songs as well as Soundgarden songs anyway. I've got a bootleg with Guriella Radio, Blackhole Sun and Killing on the Name Of at the moment.
[/b]
Sweet, what's the quality like, where'd you get it?
[/b][/quote]
It's an audience recording so it's not the best, not sure of the date or anything, some guy I was doing a trade for Foo Fighters DVD's randomly put it in there.

They play Soundgarden and RATM songs most shows

Like heres one i'm trying to trade for at the moment in a Mexico City show

Set it off
Exploder
Like a stone
Spoonman
Gasoline
Drown me slowly
Doesnt remind me
Be yourself
Bulls on parade intro
Sleep now in the fire
Outshined
Shadow on the sun
Black hole sun
I am the highway
Show me how to live
Killing in the name of
Cochise

Apparently Muse are also rumoured to be coming...

Woot Woot, if they confirm i'll 100% be gunning for a ticket.

What you gona do when Tool get on stage? Be transformed to the right way? haha or go see Savage or something in their tent?

haha what ever happnd to scribe? didnt he have to go to rehad or something?

Oh and Ripper we all know you will be at the very front the WHOLE time Tool is on because you LOooVE them!!!!

Apparently Muse are also rumoured to be coming...
[/b]
and also if you read the link i posted mr iversen and you will see that it wasnt just drunken slurs from the local buffoon

:bana:

I have been told that ISIS will come along with Tool but that could be just some crazy rumors because i personally dont see the point not many people would be familiar with ISIS in this part of the world.

yeah ive heard of them only because they are somewhat associated with tool but i've never heard any of their music.

i bet they will be suporting tool when they do their australian tour

Bah, so no Chillis... or are they just going to the NZ one?

Be nice if the Foo's did an acoustic show in NZ.

yeah ive heard that the acoustic CD off In Your Honour is pretty good. i havent listened to it but i might some day

I'm really keen to go to the BDO now. I heard that along with Tool and MUSE, The Killers may be involved too.

If that is so, I will be there!!!!

Must admit, is getting better and better by the day the lineup for BDO 07... and more tempting to go.

good point mr iversen but im not taking the risk of the rumours being true and not having the money to buy a ticket so im saving as of right... now

Latest posts