• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 2009 / 2010

Both teams brought very attractive rugby, lots of attacking, sometimes a bit to eager and losing the ball but a good start for the French season.

Seen the last few minutes of the Racing Metro and am now on the Toulouse/Bayonne, very tense, its at 85mins, toulouse are 4pts behind and have a scrum on the Bay 5m

Bayonne v Toulon was alos a good game. Toulon kept on trying till the last minute and it was a very close game. 26-22

What did Racing Metro do, on the Canal + I receive in Belgium they didn't broadcast that game.

USAP being the better team, winning all line outs and ASM missing a chance to draw.

What did Racing Metro do, on the Canal + I receive in Belgium they didn't broadcast that game.
They won 23 - 15, but it was 20 - 10 with about 10minutes to go,
Went a few minutes into overtime (finished about 85mins i think) - ended with a Metro penalty

The second missed penalty for James was a howler, only about 20m out, and only a few metres to the left,
0% kicking record for 2010/2011 doesn't sound good :p

Its not fun when your posting on your own and no one is responding ... ;)

Ok, first half played.

The beginning was very disappointing from an ASM point of view, Perpignan scoring 3/5 penalties and one kick, Clermont one try.
I expected a bit more of this game, also a pity that Lauaki isn't starting today.

Sorry, but I'm babysitting on my parent's their house, and while watching the game on television I'm working on a file. Olvy as well is watching the game ;-)

Stade Francais -La rochelle 41-25 another victory for Stade .
Cool shirts :)

Last edited:
Great game so fare but need to go a sleep so I can watch ITM tomorrow.
Toulon leading the game with 4 points

Latest posts