• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Top 14] 2015/2016 Season: Day 3

You have to love Ollie Phillips!!! Useless In the XV game and now saying the player has to release when a maul goes down!!! Tell the Irish that!!!!

the lighting was a stadium fault, only half the lighting was working but after inspection the ref said they could play so there you are Stade looked bad and Toulon not nearly as bad, but they come away with the 4 pts and a very good last try. saving their bacon from a disasterous start to the season but they are missing 19 Internationals + 2/3 injuries.

the lighting was a stadium fault, only half the lighting was working but after inspection the ref said they could play so there you are Stade looked bad and Toulon not nearly as bad, but they come away with the 4 pts and a very good last try. saving their bacon from a disasterous start to the season but they are missing 19 Internationals + 2/3 injuries.

Aye Toulon were gifted the battle of the reserves by some shocking play by SF......it was just a question of which side wanted it less!!

good thing we have them next Sat so if they continue in the same vein we could maybe look at 5 points but that could be premature and very silly. However all things possible and at the moment things are starting to Gel. Have my first MHR Ladies lunch on Thurs, little old me and 30 young good, looking players wives tough old life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing we have them next Sat so if they continue in the same vein we could maybe look at 5 points but that could be premature and very silly. However all things possible and at the moment things are starting to Gel. Have my first MHR Ladies lunch on Thurs, little old me and 30 young good, looking players wives tough old life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you end up with the ugly one!!!!!!!!

you wish!!!!!!!!!!! but my friend they are all as you say in France "Les cannons"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and old people like you, should not be thinking about things like that not good for the heart.............. leave it to us young....uns