Top 14 Day 14

Half time
Brive 3 3 Racing
Castres 20 6 USAP
ASM 6 3 Biarritz
Oyonnax 6 0 Bayonne

Last edited:
aahhh finally. I'm watchin.
Sorry Tony but GO CLERMONT !! Let's keep dat streak goin !

50 minutes......the dream is over...................!!!

If BO had played like this all season they would not be where they are now...........bring on MHR!!

yeh it's all over for Biarritz.
Will have to watch the whole thing to see what happened...your comments Tony ?

Outclassed!!

The defensive discipline, effort and determination that the BO guys showed for the first 50/60 minutes was superb and not seen that all season...............had they played as usual they would have been 40 points down by half time! Unfortunately, they keep picking Imanol when he is clearly passed it and only puts in cameo performances now not the full out 80 minutes that are needed in a team that lacks quality!

Brilliant match at Toulouse where they managed to sneak the victory 18-16 against UBB who were superb in both attack and defence. Why is it that you always feel ST are in third gear and cannot shift up to fifth?!!

Stade Tutti Frutti 21 - 6 Grenoble
Stade Toulousain 18 Р16 Union Bordeaux-B̬gles
CA Brive-Corrèze 9 - 9 Racing Métro 92
Castres Olympique 37 – 13 Perpignan
ASM Clermont 35 - 6 Biarritz Olympique
Oyonnax 9 – 6 Aviron Bayonnais
Rugby Club Toulonnais 43 Р10 Montpellier H̩rault Rugby

[TABLE="class: statstab, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: infoboxheadlite, bgcolor: #E9EAEA"]
[TH="class: textcenter, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: altrow, bgcolor: #EEEEEE"]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]ASM Clermont[/TD]
[TD]45[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]409[/TD]
[TD]276[/TD]
[TD]133[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: textcenter"]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]Castres Olympique[/TD]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]338[/TD]
[TD]239[/TD]
[TD]99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]Rugby Club Toulonnais[/TD]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]362[/TD]
[TD]239[/TD]
[TD]123[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]Stade Toulousain[/TD]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]291[/TD]
[TD]230[/TD]
[TD]61[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]Stade Tutti Frutti[/TD]
[TD]39[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]276[/TD]
[TD]251[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]Montpellier Hérault Rugby[/TD]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]325[/TD]
[TD]285[/TD]
[TD]40[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]Grenoble[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]254[/TD]
[TD]304[/TD]
[TD]-50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]Racing Métro 92[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]222[/TD]
[TD]275[/TD]
[TD]-53[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]Union Bordeaux-Bègles[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]326[/TD]
[TD]333[/TD]
[TD]-7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]CA Brive-Corrèze[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]268[/TD]
[TD]277[/TD]
[TD]-9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]Perpignan[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]280[/TD]
[TD]313[/TD]
[TD]-33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]Oyonnax[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]233[/TD]
[TD]290[/TD]
[TD]-57[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]Aviron Bayonnais[/TD]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]223[/TD]
[TD]341[/TD]
[TD]-118[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]Biarritz Olympique[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]178[/TD]
[TD]332[/TD]
[TD]-154[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Montpellier lose ground as the only losers in the top 6 (and five losses in a row) whilst Biarritz despite a sterling performance for 60 minutes are now 12 points and Bayonne 3 points away from safety......and Biarritz vist MHR next week and then Stade at home!

Last edited:
Brilliant match at Toulouse where they managed to sneak the victory 18-16 against UBB who were superb in both attack and defence. Why is it that you always feel ST are in third gear and cannot shift up to fifth?!!

didn't see it yet, but I see exactly what you mean, very well put. They're always cruising around 3rd gear, show a bit of 4th in short stretches.....and then in one game they show what they can really do out of nowhere, like beating the Saracens in Wembley (well that wasn't amazing either but...) or their 40pt revenge over Connacht.

Oh and niiiiice to see Castres back in there at the top of the table. Finally.

Oh and niiiiice to see Castres back in there at the top of the table. Finally.

Well they took the forwards coach that Blanco threw out with the bath water.............Serge Milhas..............when he should have gotten rid of Rodrigues but could not because they used to play together for Biarritz (and France)!!

Montpellier lose points at the top but will regain them on French Boxing day as BO are good for 60 mins and no more, Montpellier have been denied all festivities for the next 5 days they are on Bread water and vitamins all they got for Christmas was photos of Biarritz's players, Mamuka was given a gift box (all the pack and told to eat want ever he wants. Roll on the 29th and just maybe we can find a little Christmas cheer in Montpellier.

Such little ambition when I thought Montpellier were on the cusp of something......................!

none of my links work, help ! Wanna watch ASM BO !

Ask Santa for Canal + Canal Sport and rugby + i hear the Quataries could afford it, we have no problem in France all the matches are televised, or move to France !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Tony you really thought BO were going to beat the Clermont home record, keep hitting the source and everything is always rosier.

....Tony you really thought BO were going to beat the Clermont home record, keep hitting the source and everything is always rosier.

Ha..............Biarritz beat ASM on their patch...........you thought I really believed that.............?!!

Think maybe you have been on the "sauce" if you really thought I believed that and that you could not see the irony but I loved the way they fought throughout, and did not just fall apart as some did.

The score truly reflected what everyone with a brain knew being the difference in class between BO first team the ASM seconds and shows the difficulties BO will have in staying in business.

Ask Santa for Canal + Canal Sport and rugby + i hear the Quataries could afford it, we have no problem in France all the matches are televised, or move to France !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Tony you really thought BO were going to beat the Clermont home record, keep hitting the source and everything is always rosier.

yeah we've got all of France Télévision here EXCEPT the Canal+ bundle.....sucks.

Anyways:
for ASM I just looked at their 23 and yeah they still look alright though despite the myriad of injuries and absentees. Would've been too tall a task for B.O., but after the first half was over I thought maybe they had a chance.
How cool would it be if ASM really makes it to 100 straight at home ?! Imagine they lose on the, like, 97th or 98th !...

Last edited:
I have nothing to say but wanted my 3000th post to be on the Top 14 thread.......congrats to me!!!

It must be Christmas hot air blowing strongly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shh ! Please don't say that word there ! Everything must be conform to everything, there can be no differences; we must be with our times and censor everything even the most harmless things...
please, call 'it' Xmas, or the holidays, or 'the' holiday season...

As for you Tony and your 3000th post, congratulations. It's quite a trendy yet very true thing than to say "quality over quantity" these days, and I extend that to you respectfully for it's been 3000 posts of substantial thought and quality forum posting, unlike other users who may have gotten to a bigger number faster than you but whose quality of posting is highly dubious, and who may or may not currently be living in the Middle East region...:rolleyes: :masturbanana:

As for you Tony and your 3000th post, congratulations. It's quite a trendy yet very true thing than to say "quality over quantity" these days, and I extend that to you respectfully for it's been 3000 posts of substantial thought and quality forum posting, unlike other users who may have gotten to a bigger number faster than you but whose quality of posting is highly dubious, and who may or may not currently be living in the Middle East region...:rolleyes: :masturbanana:

How very kind!

I love the little figure banging on his knee.......................!!

How very kind!

I love the little figure banging on his knee.......................!!

errr, banging his knee, yes...sure.

Hey I've just finished watching the first half of CLE BIA. Man, Clermont look beautiful even with a missing 10-15 main players don't they ! Biarritz did some good work, but there's no doubt who's going to win after watching that first half despite the 3-6 tight score...
Gonna watch the second half now, I saw Malzieu got a try in this.
Clermont may be a step down from last year, but boy oh boy do they look silky and you gotta love their grunty forwards too. Just a beautiful team with great chemistry, not just superstars squeezed together.

Couldn't find the Castres match...will have to settle for the highlights.

Latest posts