• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 14

Now for the match of the round...............

BOPB at ASM Saturday at 18: 30 pm at the Marcel Michelin stadium will be the following:
1 - Synaeghel 2 - Genevois 3 - Gomez-Kodela 4 - Lund E. 5 - Dos Santos 6 - Guyot 7 - Molcard 8 - Harinordoquy (c.)
9 - Lesgourgues 10 - Waenga 11 - Brew 12 - Baby 13 - Gimenez14 - Ngwenya 15 - Traille
16 - Ruffenach 17 - Menini 18 - Lockley 19 - Fono 20 - Yachvili 21 - Peyrelongue 22 - Thomas 23 - Van Staden

Do not like Synaeghel at loose head as he was a penalty machine against Worcester and "lucky" not to get a further ban. Harinordoquy needs to lift his game and Dos Santos may be a weak link as he is making his debut from the academy.......yes another one!!

However, Yach has been left on the bench, although kicking will be a problem without him, in favour of Lesgourges the BO player of the season to date.......Traille is out of the way at 15 and he is safe under the high ball and can really punt the pill.................difficult but I believe!!

so Tony, you actually think BO is taking this one ? Or is it all just pitiful, banal wishful thinking......pfehh....

Power of positive thought..........................

Everyone deserves one wish at Christmas even Tony, the problem is, supporting BO for such a long time he has been on the naughty step for quite some time now and because of this Santa knows all about the naughty step so he may not get his wish after all and Clermont go to 68 matches unbeaten at home, and BO STAY FIRMLY ON THE BOTTOM
MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stade Frangipane beat Grenoble 21-6 probably the worst TOP 14 match i have ever seen and the pitch was nearly as bad. Landreau did not want to play on it as it was that bad, and they say all the money is in Paris well not at Jean Bongo Bongo.

Everyone deserves one wish at Christmas even Tony, the problem is, supporting BO for such a long time he has been on the naughty step for quite some time now and because of this Santa knows all about the naughty step so he may not get his wish after all and Clermont go to 68 matches unbeaten at home, and BO STAY FIRMLY ON THE BOTTOM
MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He who laughs last......................................

Morné Steyn may be the worst investment ever in the top 14.

i could not agree more when Plisson came on things got much better, but it was still pretty dire!!!!!!!!!!
not every player can adapt to the TOP 14 we will see this afternoon with Montpellier if all the new signings will jell or not, Ranger, Timani, Ebersohn, Tuitivake, and Paul Grant, medical joker for Ouedraogo

Stade Frangipane beat Grenoble 21-6 probably the worst TOP 14 match i have ever seen and the pitch was nearly as bad. Landreau did not want to play on it as it was that bad, and they say all the money is in Paris well not at Jean Bongo Bongo.

looool Stade Frangipane !! Shouldn't you at least have waited til January when the "Galette des Rois" come out !

And ZeFrenchy yeah he seems less than lackluster so far...I haven't avidly devoured every second of him on the field this year, but I haven't seen anything worth while nor do I have a single memory of a strong Morné Steyn moment in the uh..."SF" (to be generic about it..) jersey. I've seen a few matches though..

I'm not a big fan of Ali Williams either, though his lineout skills put him way above Steyn.

Delon Armitage makes a very fine break to give Juan Smith an easy try to break the deadlock at Stade Mayol as the MHR penalty count mounts!!

Did anyone get why Hamilton got a yellow card? I think I heard hors jeu volontaire, but I didn't really see anything...
Anyway, not going how Gaston was expecting it...

Did anyone get why Hamilton got a yellow card? I think I heard hors jeu volontaire, but I didn't really see anything...
Anyway, not going how Gaston was expecting it...

Other than cumulative penaties....I have no idea what he yellow was for!

No doubt Gaston will tell us that Boudjellal bought this ref too!!

Turning into the rout one could associate with Biarritz form this year!!.......best I have seen Toulon play against a decent team who have not been allowed to play!

Good old Gorgodze.......he will not give up!!

No Christmas bonus for Montpellier, no presents, no mulled wine , no turkey, no Christmas pud, only things they unwrap will be photos of BO's players just enough time for them to reajust ready for the French Boxing day Bonanza. Hope when Mamuka goes to Toulon next season him and Botha try and become friends we are a long way from that at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daer boy.....you had the turkey....it was the performance!!!

No Christmas bonus for Montpellier, no presents, no mulled wine , no turkey, no Christmas pud

that's right, you STINK !! :p
Even a French player scored a try on em this afternoon I see, that's the kind of day MP have had in Toulon !!

Toulon 43 - Montpellier 10...

:eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts