• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 2

crossed the line4 times 0 tries Yach on his arse stealing the ball on his own line yellow card!!!! Tchale- Watchou given a yellow for a punch when he was 5 mts from the action + he is black not difficult to spot!!! high tackles!!!! constant offside !!!!!!plus a ref who is obviously from Biarritz, loosing i can handle but being cheated out of victory find it hard to swallow. We may be bottom my friend but have a good laugh at our expense but we will see who is still laughing in a few months time.You may not know but the first try scored last season was by Castres this year it was Montpellier and CASTRES finished champions i rest my case. Keep laughing you will need the good humour as the results will not last very long from what i have seen Bo could be contenders for the Pro D2
Bon soir and have a good weekend!!!!!!
I dont do sour grapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be serious.......some of what you say was true (Yach) and a lot may have been but could not see everyting (like you can with tv replays) when you are there! I would not blame the ref who is definitely not from here (and we cannot afford to buy him) and you, of all people, must realise that the vast majority of the French ones are crap and perhaps we got the edge I do not know as did not see the tv action!

The reason why I was laughing so much was that I could just not believe that or how we manufactured a win from that and then your comment, which was probably true, was just so funny in retrospect!

You know me well enough to realise I know that this is a totally false position for most sides (ASM and MHR at bottom for goodness sake) as was the result...........you will not win the championship though I am afraid and if your really, really believe you will then you have had more of the Cote de Rhone that I am drinking at 1.72 euro a bottle than I have!!!

My goodness you are easy to wind up...........................!!!

maaan...looks so weird to find Clermont in at 9th....I don't care if it's 2 games that've been played or 20. Looks unreal. Castres is holdin up though despite a bad opening night....nice.

To be serious.......some of what you say was true (Yach) and a lot may have been but could not see everyting (like you can with tv replays) when you are there! I would not blame the ref who is definitely not from here (and we cannot afford to buy him) and you, of all people, must realise that the vast majority of the French ones are crap and perhaps we got the edge I do not know as did not see the tv action!

The reason why I was laughing so much was that I could just not believe that or how we manufactured a win from that and then your comment, which was probably true, was just so funny in retrospect!

You know me well enough to realise I know that this is a totally false position for most sides (ASM and MHR at bottom for goodness sake) as was the result...........you will not win the championship though I am afraid and if your really, really believe you will then you have had more of the Cote de Rhone that I am drinking at 1.72 euro a bottle than I have!!!

My goodness you are easy to wind up...........................!!!

Not a question of being wound up at all!!!!!! the evidence is there for all to see after recording the game after watching all the replays live the conclusion is easy Dupont did not knockon it touched his leg never did the ball touch the ground, therefore jungling the ball infront of you is now an offence,the last try the 2 BO defeders moved towards the dummy runner Tuitavake as they have no chance to catch Trinh-Duc, their only chance, plead obstructiion, it worked!!!!!! as i said previously Tchale-Wachou nowhere near the ruck where he gets yellow.(black with white scrum cap not difficult to notice one would think) Taele should have had yellow on 2 occaisons, no 6 a high tackle on Watramez, Yach on his arse stealing, yellow and penalty try the worst piece of reffing i have witnessed for a very long time. This is not about being wound up!!!!! this is true and honest statement of what actually happened i can understand when at the game everthing is not obvious straight away, i am privileged to have replays infront of me when at the live games, if anything comes out of this, it will be to consolidate the MHR mentality to deal with it in the future, Galthie is an expert at that. and after all that we have to listen to Serge in the changing rooms giving his well done boys speech (jour de rugby Canal+)when he honestly knows they got away with murder, lets hope Tchale-Watchou is never walking his dog near a crime scene he will get 20years in jail.
As i said you can't wind me up my job at MHR is dealing with the Press one can not afford to get wound up yet i am surrounded by wind up merchants at every home game, i only get remission at away games but thats another story.

Not a question of being wound up at all!!!!!! the evidence is there for all to see after recording the game after watching all the replays live the conclusion is easy Dupont did not knockon it touched his leg never did the ball touch the ground, therefore jungling the ball infront of you is now an offence,the last try the 2 BO defeders moved towards the dummy runner Tuitavake as they have no chance to catch Trinh-Duc, their only chance, plead obstructiion, it worked!!!!!! as i said previously Tchale-Wachou nowhere near the ruck where he gets yellow.(black with white scrum cap not difficult to notice one would think) Taele should have had yellow on 2 occaisons, no 6 a high tackle on Watramez, Yach on his arse stealing, yellow and penalty try the worst piece of reffing i have witnessed for a very long time. This is not about being wound up!!!!! this is true and honest statement of what actually happened i can understand when at the game everthing is not obvious straight away, i am privileged to have replays infront of me when at the live games, if anything comes out of this, it will be to consolidate the MHR mentality to deal with it in the future, Galthie is an expert at that. and after all that we have to listen to Serge in the changing rooms giving his well done boys speech (jour de rugby Canal+)when he honestly knows they got away with murder, lets hope Tchale-Watchou is never walking his dog near a crime scene he will get 20years in jail.
As i said you can't wind me up my job at MHR is dealing with the Press one can not afford to get wound up yet i am surrounded by wind up merchants at every home game, i only get remission at away games but thats another story.
You saw all that watching 30 players with half a second split decisions to make constantly or did you have a benefit of a replay?

Thought so

Now you have that all off your chest.....I reiterate, French refs are in the main crap and you cannot blame BO for that!

Yach did what Yach does and sometimes he gets away and sometimes he does not - just like any other player.

Taele was over the top.

Blanco did what any boss does to build confidence and would expect Galthie to do the same!

Score stands....you were beaten in the second match on the trot that you should have won!!

End of............

nobody ever blamed BO for anything, the ref is to blame entirely and without question, he needs to not listen to Serge anymore!!!!!!!

nobody ever blamed BO for anything, the ref is to blame entirely and without question, he needs to not listen to Serge anymore!!!!!!!

http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/top-1...-qu-une-demi-occasion._sto3895601/story.shtml

Top 14
Fulgence Ouedraogo (MHR): "Biarritz a eu une demi-occasion..."

Par C.M avec AFP le 25/08/2013 à 18:35, mis à jour le 25/08/2013 à 18:35@RugbyramaFR
Le troisième ligne et capitaine de Montpellier, Fulgence Ouedraogo, a pesté contre le manque de réalisme de son équipe, battue à Biarritz (19-12) samedi. D'autant que le MHR s'est montré bien plus entreprenant que le BOPB selon lui.

"On est déçus, très frustrés une nouvelle fois. On a cinq occasions concrètes de marquer et on ne marque pas. Et Biarritz a une demi-occasion, puisque ça part d'un ballon que l'on contre dans leurs 22 mètres, et ils marquent derrière. On se dit que l'on n'est pas récompensés de nos efforts et que c'est difficile pour nous en ce moment parce qu'on ne gagne pas".

What do you want him to say!!!!! Serge bought the ref and it worked !!!!!!
come on get a life my friend, you are now flogging an already very dead horse, we are now in Brive mode and the rest is history until next season!!!!!

Yes I was there ... I help behind the bar under the Kampf Stand, at the end under the stairs (just in case any English speakers don't understand about the €1 charge for plastic's) and was standing behind the posts at the end Charles Gimenez scored as my girls all sats in my 4 season ticket places.

An amazing win considering we were dominated in all sectors apart from 'envie'!

What do you want him to say!!!!! Serge bought the ref and it worked !!!!!!
come on get a life my friend, you are now flogging an already very dead horse, we are now in Brive mode and the rest is history until next season!!!!!

HaHaHaHa......Actually I enjoy my full life in a world where we are used to defeat and can accept the vicariousness of decisions, find winning when a loss looks likely very funny and watch the sun rise and set with two eyes!! Good luck at Brive and trust they have not also "bought" the ref!!!!

Yes I was there ... I help behind the bar under the Kampf Stand, at the end under the stairs (just in case any English speakers don't understand about the €1 charge for plastic's) and was standing behind the posts at the end Charles Gimenez scored as my girls all sats in my 4 season ticket places.

An amazing win considering we were dominated in all sectors apart from 'envie'!

I must have walked past you as am on that stand!!

Truly amazing win that was as welcome as it was bizarre.....next week you can have day off as they are away!!!

I liked the enthusiasm and spirit but fear this can not make up for lack of talent and/or youth in the centres in particular and apart from his kicking Yach was pretty dire but they could not replace him.

But keep winning and I will be a happy camper!!

Apologies for butting in here gaston but the videos you've watched clearly show errors that meant the four questionable tries couldn't be awarded (whether you work for Montpellier, support Biarritz or only have a passing interest in rugby, as you say the evidence is there for all to see):-

i) Dupont clearly dropped the ball (in a forward motion) onto the leg of Floch,
ii) Ouédraogo dropped the ball before grounding it,
iii)
Tuitavake clearly obstructs Traille and Gimenez from getting to Trinh-Duc, I felt this was the most difficult decision but for the video referee but I think he made the correct call even though players get away with this week in week out.
iv) I haven't been able to find video footage of the last one. but it doesn't sound like anyone had an complaints about this

Also the punch
Tchale-Watchou got yellow carded for was actually from Bustos (I think) as he cleared the contact area.

In no way am I saying Biarritz deserved the win however what the players do deserve is the congratulations of the President for a hugely spirited effort.

Funny forgot to mention all the faults and possible yellows for BO, ANOTHER ONE SIDED SUPPORTER BUT AS I HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED THE HORSE IS DEAD SO STOP FLOGGING IT AND MOVE ON !!!!!!!!!!!
Is there nothing better to do than gloat in the Basque country or is it contagious and picked up from the forum!!!!!! Tony please open up Day 3 then i can concentrate on the future, we have a champioship to win and it starts next week against Brive.

Haha gaston ... I didn't feel those needed mentioning but yes Taele and Yach should 'possibly' have been carded!

I find it difficult for anyone to believe my post could be construed as gloating ... the reason for getting involved however was to correct you on your points that the disallowed tries were incorrectly adjudged, they were not.

P.S. Best of luck against Brive and for the rest of the Season! All our best to big Jim H from RugbyPigs. Oink Oink!

Haha gaston ... I didn't feel those needed mentioning but yes Taele and Yach should 'possibly' have been carded!

I find it difficult for anyone to believe my post could be construed as gloating ... the reason for getting involved however was to correct you on your points that the disallowed tries were incorrectly adjudged, they were not.

P.S. Best of luck against Brive and for the rest of the Season! All our best to big Jim H from RugbyPigs. Oink Oink!

loool wtf !!

Latest posts