Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 3.51.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 3.51.54 PM.png

K right off the bat I challenge the gastonistische as my team for the week (exceptionally, I'll be switching to Castres only in the scope of this friendly little challenge, but only exceptionally this week), the mighty Castrators defy Montypellierionni in their own kingdom. That's my joker for the weekendo innuendo.
Home wins for everybody else.......but Montypellier. :devil:

Last week, I supported the ciel et bleu and they came crashing down away to the Castre..ators so this week my favourite team is, coincidentally, another away game................Bordeaux travelling to Toulon!!!

So, I see by supporting a Top 14 side each week this season, nothing changes from last season where I supported a loser as well...............!!!

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO
To the Traitor BIG EWIS apparently born and bread in Castration!!!!!!!!! suburb of Castres............
Firstly you have been banned from supporting Montpellier by Le Syndicat de Supporters Montpellerian which is a registered trade marked fully paid up member, of the National Sydicate de Rugby Supporters ( loads of clout) They have seen your publication of switching teams like dirty underpants and have said NO MORE!!!! This pathetic Hollandisation has got to STOP....they are also not happy about you using a Joker against a team you formerly( hope this is the right spelling Tony) supported.They have been meeting for hours well 3:50 since you posted, behind closed doors and immediately contacted me with their deliberations.....
FULL BAN you are not allowed within 1km of the L' ALTRAD STADIUM....or shot on sight, i said "this is over the top" but i could not change their minds, you have roufflled feathers my friend and in the wrong places, there are consequences to pay.
As I am a sporting man i will accept your Challenge, but i Sir, will not be using my Joker!!!!!! The NSRS have imformed me of your treacherous act of treacherous Treason, they have their contacts in the Var and they are coming to look for you, Their leader is a very skinny dark haired lady called Sandra Paoli formerly (again right spelling) of Mafiosa and you know what she is famous for!!!!!!!!!!!! even shot her own brother (beware very dangerous ground)
The Challenge is Taken and Thou will loooooooooooooose............ with or without thy miserable Joker...... Gastonius has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long Live Gastonius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montpellier will conquer even in the dizzy heights of dangerous danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I take your agitated response as a sign of inquietude, mighty gastrubald. I do accept the ban's conditions graciously and greasefully though, but do not recognize your little sanction of the joker. Castres is to beat Montypellier in Montypellier as my joker, and I shan't be revoked of that right ! A joker is no entity, and is everybody's friend (except Batman's).
Altrad can be sure I won't come near it as agreed, but is far from being at peace, for the Castrators are coming...and they're hungry. Of course, hopefully they do put out a good team because I've spoken moulte too soon about this, clearly in the precipitation of addressing this challenge...BUT !! I am a man of only one word...:closedeyes: and shall courageously stand tall to my predizzionne...

These small words in a Cauldron of continual confidence (not the least worried) will never cease to amaze me, you hopeing praying even fan-ta-sizing Castres will GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Doooooooooooooooooooooooon that is the word on the terraces, in the bars, on the street everywhere. Your Joker use as you wish everybodies friend .......you have no more friends fin-eeeee-to for you!!!!!!!!! If Castres are hungry it is not a problem for us here, we feed them after crushing them!!!! ask Clermont and Toulouse, last season, they left bellies full but pockets pointless

!!!!and shall courageously stand tall to my predizzionne..!!! until i changeth teams once again i am weak and cannot help myself!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
These small words in a Cauldron of continual confidence (not the least worried) will never cease to amaze me, you hopeing praying even fan-ta-sizing Castres will GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Doooooooooooooooooooooooon that is the word on the terraces, in the bars, on the street everywhere. Your Joker use as you wish everybodies friend .......you have no more friends fin-eeeee-to for you!!!!!!!!! If Castres are hungry it is not a problem for us here, we feed them after crushing them!!!! ask Clermont and Toulouse, last season, they left bellies full but pockets pointless

!!!!and shall courageously stand tall to my predizzionne..!!! until i changeth teams once again i am weak and cannot help myself!!!!!!!!!!

aahhh, but isn't the definition of strength not having to belong, not having to depend on anything but one's own self ? :closedeyes: I defy the laws of logic and take enormous risks; you just pick the home team, and still you're loud. I will calmly wait for the team to come out and see what I've got myself into here...but let me say this !!! if Castres do win this, after everything you've said...your punishment will be astronomical, nay, legendary !! And you seem to be taking this quite to heart dear gaston...
As for asking Toulouse or Clermont or the local priest in Draguignan, that won't be necessary: I've just got this stat I've been flaunting around as bait for quite a while now: Castrators 3-0 Montypellier. Ain't nothing to ask anybody, I'll just see if Montypellier can break the streak this year.

ah you've turned your coat again...you were a very brief Montpellier fan, what happened? is the hidden fantasy of castration playing on your mind :D

ah you've turned your coat again...you were a very brief Montpellier fan, what happened? is the hidden fantasy of castration playing on your mind :D

what do you mean "again", no no, this is just exceptional for the weekend, I'm reassuming my Castrator's form again just to declare a temporary war against the gastonistische. As you know, Castres beat MP all three times last year, including in the playoffs to make the final although MP were the massive favorites. I'm defending the little guy here, and standing tall to represent the challenger. It's heroic, very risky and utterly praise-worthy, but I don't ask for anything...

Hey, you happy about the déculottée in the Atlantic Ocean last week ?? I liked Yann David a lot, on form this year. Dusau and Maestri were very good statistically but Dusau still a bit out of rhythm.

What is Castres doing there? I thought Castres was in Pro D2. No, seriously. That uninspiring emblem.. no wonder I missed them.

Oh, I'm the peasant am I? At least this peasant makes correct use of punctuation. But I suppose that is too much to expect from a supporter of a club that can't even manage to untangle the two letters that make up its poor excuse of a logo.

But jokes aside I really did think Castres went down but realised I had them mixed up with BO for some reason... like possibly a weak identity. I can't be sure; I'm just speculating here.

Last edited:
what do you mean "again", no no, this is just exceptional for the weekend, I'm reassuming my Castrator's form again just to declare a temporary war against the gastonistische. As you know, Castres beat MP all three times last year, including in the playoffs to make the final although MP were the massive favorites. I'm defending the little guy here, and standing tall to represent the challenger. It's heroic, very risky and utterly praise-worthy, but I don't ask for anything...

Hey, you happy about the déculottée in the Atlantic Ocean last week ?? I liked Yann David a lot, on form this year. Dusau and Maestri were very good statistically but Dusau still a bit out of rhythm.

well you were Toulouse fan, then Montpellier very briefly now Castres. Going from Toulouse to Castres is against nature. We're enemies. Castres are our little ugly duckling of a castrated cousin....you're odd. It's Down Syndromesque. Trisomique va ! :lol:

I expect more of these non games from Toulouse. This is only the beginning :wacko:

Oh, I'm the peasant am I? At least this peasant makes correct use of punctuation. But I suppose that is too much to expect from a supporter of a club that can't even manage to untangle the two letters that make up its poor excuse of a logo.

But jokes aside I really did think Castres went down but realised I had them mixed up with BO for some reason... like possibly a weak identity. I can't be sure; I'm just speculating here.

I think Castres have one of the coolest logos around...like, not just Top 14. And yeah dude, Castres won the Brennus in 2013 beating Toulon in the final, Rory Kockott got player of the year, no.10 Rémy Talès scored two DG's that match and went on the tour to NZ with France and started getting picked regularly...
Last year they made the final again, against Toulon again...

I expect more of these non games from Toulouse. This is only the beginning :wacko:

well you make it sound like it's issues external to Toulouse itself. Yes Huget and Nyanga were I think preserved for the 30-match thingy, but a winger and flanker missing is hardly responsible for taking 40 points from a newly-promoted Pro D2 team. Yes the Top 14 is downright brutally competitive, and La Rochelle are no joke, hell no; but Toulouse have to look at themselves and themselves only.
The fact that they haven't been dominant for a long time is just gospel at this point, extremely redundant, but still a very vivid fact. Toulouse almost had its full lineup in Munster last HC 1/4F (except for Census, remember that...and Nyanga, Dusau) but got absolutely smashed. That's not because some of their France int'ls played a handful of games for country, and it's not only because the Top 14 is on the verge of impossible sustainability on the physical level for players. Losing to Connacht at home, not winning a single game on the road all year. Guy Novès does not wear his last name very well, as he would need to indeed *renew*. Toulouse need to change some of what they're doing on the field. Heineken Cups and Brennus are brilliant silverware but they belong to the past.
Why hasn't Toulouse been like Clermont from 2013 or Toulon of 2014 ? It's in the gameplan, it's on the pitch; it's not anything around that, but that.

haha, you guys are completely underestimating Grenoble. They're on good form this year, almost came away with a win at our very own gastondo's Montypellier, and are fresh off putting 40 past Bordeaux. Not to mention the scare they gave Clermont in the volcano during Day 1 (26-30).
Some of those tries are off very good execution:

CLICK WATCH IT NOW

[video=dailymotion;x24ynpf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24ynpf_grenoble-bordeaux-37-23-j3-saison-2014-2015_sport?start=9[/video]

Wisniewski (the no.10 with the white helmet) really lost his time, it's a huge shame, at Racing the past couple of years. He was nothing short of brilliant during that game and when he's playing at his actual level with good game time he's as good as any FH in the nation. Who says France doesn't have quality flyhalves, that's just such stereotypical tripe...

Anyways, I reckon they'll beat La Rochelle quite handsomely.

Last edited:
I think Castres have one of the coolest logos around...like, not just Top 14. And yeah dude, Castres won the Brennus in 2013 beating Toulon in the final, Rory Kockott got player of the year, no.10 Rémy Talès scored two DG's that match and went on the tour to NZ with France and started getting picked regularly...

well you make it sound like it's issues external to Toulouse itself. Yes Huget and Nyanga were I think preserved for the 30-match thingy, but a winger and flanker missing is hardly responsible for taking 40 points from a newly-promoted Pro D2 team. Yes the Top 14 is downright brutally competitive, and La Rochelle are no joke, hell no; but Toulouse have to look at themselves and themselves only.
The fact that they haven't been dominant for a long time is just gospel at this point, extremely redundant, but still a very vivid fact. Toulouse almost had its full lineup in Munster last HC 1/4F (except for Census, remember that...and Nyanga, Dusau) but got absolutely smashed. That's not because some of their France int'ls played a handful of games for country, and it's not only because the Top 14 is on the verge of impossible sustainability on the physical level for players. Losing to Connacht at home, not winning a single game on the road all year. Guy Novès does not wear his last name very well, as he would need to indeed *renew*. Toulouse need to change some of what they're doing on the field. Heineken Cups and Brennus are brilliant silverware but they belong to the past.
Why hasn't Toulouse been like Clermont from 2013 or Toulon of 2014 ? It's in the gameplan, it's on the pitch; it's not anything around that, but that.

Oh I agree. But I made all these points 5 months ago BE ;) The changes in staff announced by Noves himself last June did not happen and I was disappointed with that. That was just a verbal salvo from Noves. And I said our recruitment sucked totally. I also think the likes of Tekori Steenkamp should have walked the transfer plank etc
Bit late for that now. Before this season kickoff I said they will likely end the season in the lower half of the table.
In La Rochelle they picked up from where they left last season on their poor away form. McAlister at 10 is not the answer. He is part of the problem.
But I still support my club. I'm not a turncoat like you :p

Last edited:
haha, you guys are completely underestimating Grenoble. They're on good form this year, almost came away with a win at our very own gastondo's Montypellier, and are fresh off putting 40 past Bordeaux. Not to mention the scare they gave Clermont in the volcano during Day 1 (26-30).
Some of those tries are off very good execution:

CLICK WATCH IT NOW

[video=dailymotion;x24ynpf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24ynpf_grenoble-bordeaux-37-23-j3-saison-2014-2015_sport?start=9[/video]

Wisniewski (the no.10 with the white helmet) really lost his time, it's a huge shame, at Racing the past couple of years. He was nothing short of brilliant during that game and when he's playing at his actual level with good game time he's as good as any FH in the nation. Who says France doesn't have quality flyhalves, that's just such stereotypical tripe...

Anyways, I reckon they'll beat La Rochelle quite handsomely.

Yep Wisniewski ran the show he was excellent. Here is a guy that should slot in behind FTD for the next AI.

Yes you are right Grenoble started strongly again this season, but this changing of clubs every other week seems to have affected your memory, B. E.!!!!
For the last 2 seasons Grenoble were in the top 6 just up to about Jan then injuries, not enough depth in the squad, fatigue, started to play its part and low and behold they just squeezed themselves out of relegation, this could well happen again.All the lower classed teams try and start strong as they know that this will happen to most, and points gained now are points that nobody can take away later, but later it is a hell of a lot tougher for the smaller clubs than the present moment. The teams that will finish in the TOP 6 have other problems at the begining of the season, key players coming back from tours either injured or just tired, massive influx of new players and getting the plays right for multi language speakers, the difference between South and North Hemp.type of play a few reasons why sometimes not all the big clubs start the season on fire , but look what happens to them after Jan when they are at their most competitive!!!!!

Can see La Rochelle winning to be honest. Will be tough for Racing, but will be an interesting game ... Davies vs. Roberts haha

Yes, well while both of course have a shot at a win I have to admit my picks were made with my heart more than my head.

I was just pulling your leg but you know that. I was thinking, when French Fan was mentioning the teams you move between; Toulouse, MHR and Castres.. I see them as the most 'French' teams if that makes sense. I mean, RM92 for me, Toulon was mentioned by ImScotty in the other thread as a team he'd purchase, those are teams very accessable to foreigners but those other 3- very 'loveable' teams mind you- seem very much critical to actual French (as opposed to global-) rugby.

Latest posts