• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 6

Attritional game with MHL getting the best by making fewer mistakes. Guess the huge number of changes to both sides accounts for that. 16-0 at half time and Silpani is really up to Top 14 class and one for the future even if FTD is not for St Andre at the moment!!!

kanex-mhl-hdmi-adapter-1314780175.jpg
?

This is a pretty boring one...I even sneaked in a quick **** during this one tbh...not at all the MP Paris I was expecting. Coz those two can REALLY attack. Oh well. Oh and gaston was wrong AGAIN...god...how does he DO IT ?...Bordeaux winning on the road in LAR.

View attachment 3293
?

This is a pretty boring one...I even sneaked in a quick **** during this one tbh...not at all the MP Paris I was expecting. Coz those two can REALLY attack. Oh well. Oh and gaston was wrong AGAIN...god...how does he DO IT ?...Bordeaux winning on the road in LAR.

A win is a win is a win!!! Delighted for my UBB also!!!

View attachment 3293
?

aw man, even 'w@nk' in censored here ?! fkn....it was "w@nk" up there, okay, W@NK !!...
And yes, a win's a win for sure, but it sure wan't no win for the eyes...

by Jupiter's beard.

That one's going to sting LAR badly, and is huge for the UBB. Gratifying, the win away that values all the efforts they'd put into this season's preparation. Just when the media were starting to say Bordeaux was good but lacked the mettle to win away like the bigger clubs do.

Is JD2 injured? Hasn't featured for Clermont the last couple of weeks...

I'm amazed that no one is going on about Bordeaux's 29-26 away win to La Rochelle !!

I'm amazed that no one is going on about Bordeaux's 29-26 away win to La Rochelle !!

waiting to watch it to comment about it. But as I said previously:
That one's going to sting LAR badly, and is huge for the UBB. Gratifying, the win away that values all the efforts they'd put into this season's preparation. Just when the media were starting to say Bordeaux was good but lacked the mettle to win away like the bigger clubs do.

Can't wait for the LAR TLN match. After taking a 60pt pounding in Mayol, the Rochelais are going to prepare their roasting, sorry, *hosting* of Toulon like no other game.

View attachment 3293
?

Gaston was on for another 100% er when Bordeaux ruin his predicktions by scoring in the last minute how dare they but 6 out of 7 not bad perfecktion was only done by JC and i was born on the 24th Dec so you see the tiny imperfecktion between is!!!
As for the match the worst thing were the bugs, millions of them mossies and everything you could image,of all sizes, it was areally hot humid night( rumble in the Jungle type of evening) they were getting grilled by the lights and fall on us in the Press stand, at the end of the match the ground was covered with them
back to the match defence defence defence, very difficult to out manoevre the Parisiens their defence was excellent Ref was absolute crap, even Galthie spent 30mins with him post match showing all his faults. To much kicking but that could have been down to the young Selponi under instructions, but Montypellier did everything well,few mistakes and buried Stade in the scrums and loose. Well deserved victory shame could not get the 3rd try.
Stade beat Toulon last week in Toulon we play Toulon next week in Toulon anything is possible.

Last edited:
check out this SIIIIIICK move from Chouly:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great Clermont try...

Last edited by a moderator:
classy stuff from Chouly who is currently the best No8 in our league. I'd like to see more of Galan but Noves prefers him Tekori who is UN BOURRIN.

well Noves has been trying to replace actual schemes with just sheer power for some time. He loves his bourrins ! And quite honestly, in today's Rugby you need some of them...

And I agree. Chouly has taken on a fully other dimension during this past year. He's become an accomplished and consistent carrier, is showing off his passing game like never before, is captaining one of Europe's very best, Clermont. Showing great confidence and just pure versatility. He used to be a utility forward, a guy who does a bit of everything but nothing really really well. Now he does a number of things really really well. Best no. 8 in the Top 14. He is a mix of smarts, flair, pure power and technique.

Mentions to Picamoles a sleeping giant atm, Galan technical and enormous, Ollivon beautiful patience, strength and pure technique, Fritz Lee constant tackle breaker ultra-powerful runner/carrier, Antonie Claassen similar to Chouly brilliant forward the Saffer, Imanol still the best lineout option and an all-around warrior, Rory Grice the promising, quality kiwi, Parisse of course always here and Chris Masoe who's found good form again. Ben Mowen hasn't convinced yet, will get there shortly, surely.

That's strange...I don't see Montypellier.......not at first...not at second.....Oh ! there they are ! They're in at third ! Whew...that was strange for a second, with gaston's constant brainwashing of how magnificent MP are, I'd almost forgotten they could be any lower than 1st !!...

IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway throw your comments where you need to, i have broad shoulders and its a little like water on a ducks back, put some venom into your comments you woose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus i do not change teams or les chemises ou les vestes every week a one man one team not like some here who as soon as things go wrong they change!!!! bit like your comments woosy!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow wow wow wow there gastanioteli ! I don't change EVERY WEEK, that's perfectly ridiculous, why, all the work I'd have to put in to do that, a new signature and club and attitude every week...as usual you blow every out of proportion. And resorting to name calling and serious accusations...hmm...not so broad shoulders after all the Montypellier man ehhhh ? :rolleyes: not so confident in his club all of a sudden mm ? Feeling there's some serious competition out there hein ? hahahaa !!! Oh and in the right quantity, water can have quite aggravating results on a duck's back, mind you !!

Montypellerionni traveling...to unkind territory next week...somewhere near mahhh hood, the Var...should be "interesting", hein ? MP better hang onto that 3rd spot there, nice and tight....might be a while before they see it again. Just sayin...;)

so we now know how to ring your bell !!!!!!!!!!! and very confident as always, even if we are going to Mayol next Sat. as i said Stade Francais beat Toulon we beat Stade could be surprises next Sat. Training tomorrow so will just see how hungry the boys are!!!! could it "Toulon on Toast" Sat afternoooooooons dish of the day!!!

so we now know how to ring your bell !!!!!!!!!!! and very confident as always, even if we are going to Mayol next Sat. as i said Stade Francais beat Toulon we beat Stade could be surprises next Sat. Training tomorrow so will just see how hungry the boys are!!!! could it "Toulon on Toast" Sat afternoooooooons dish of the day!!!

ooh, I LIKE bells !!!...

as for that other section I bolded, I...I........AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!!!
GASTONII, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT AWAY FROM ME, PLEASE !! MAKE IT GOOOOOO AWAYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryy: :cryy::cryy::cryy: :cryy::cryy::cryy:

...*shivering nervously*

hhhh......hhhh...*heavy breathing*...wh...why ?..what ??....

%.. The skies aren't blue, just invisible, we see what we're meant to and locked forever in our minds, no escape from self, there is no end and the world rotates but what does it change who does it serve we aren't living as we think ..%

I'm sorry. I got like...kind of blacked out or eh..anywws.

Latest posts