[TR="class: altrow"]
[TD="class: textcenter"] -[/TD]
[TD="class: textcenter"]20:35[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]Oyonnax[/TD]
[TD]Stadt Frankisch[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

(ALL FRENCH TIME)

Yes, I've usurped Tony Manx, that's right....the poor unknowing bbastrrd never even saw it coming...heheh.... ;) :p

I WANT TO WATCH THOSE FIRST TWO MATCHES ON THE LIST !!! Clermont to actually beat MP on the road, and Toulouse to protect their homefield. I'd like to see a sweet Oyonnax victory too against the Parasites..err Parisians.

I am not playing any more.....................taken ball home and will not be back........................

While Tony is throwing the toys out of the pram and wondering how BO are going to get at least 4 pts from Grenoble. Gaston is considering his predictions for Day 7.
Home wins for Brive, BO, see Tony Gaston is not heartless!!!!!
Home wins also for Racing Metro, Toulon and Toulouse, Montpellier will beat Clermont probably having to perform much better than last week at Perpignan and Stade Francais will ruin Oyonnax's home record but this will be my joker even Gaston needs one joker per week.

I am not playing any more.....................taken ball home and will not be back........................

:D awwwwwwwwww !!...

While Tony is throwing the toys out of the pram and wondering how BO are going to get at least 4 pts from Grenoble. Gaston is considering his predictions for Day 7.
Home wins for Brive, BO, see Tony Gaston is not heartless!!!!!
Home wins also for Racing Metro, Toulon and Toulouse, Montpellier will beat Clermont probably having to perform much better than last week at Perpignan and Stade Francais will ruin Oyonnax's home record but this will be my joker even Gaston needs one joker per week.

gaston, you may have to use your joker for the Montpellier game rather.....just sayin.

:D awwwwwwwwww !!...

gaston, you may have to use your joker for the Montpellier game rather.....just sayin.

Why would i want to waste a perfectly good Joker, and who is this Big Ewis, what happened to the likable Yoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All to early for me......................will get back to you tomorrow perhaps!!!

Actually, in UK and too busy to do my usual this week and next so please keep it going Yoe..............!!

Are Castres travelling full strength? They must be fe up to be seen as underdogs no matter what they do. Bookies are giving them 6/1 odds and 12-point handicaps!

Any team news on the Racing Metro game would be appreciated.

Very rarely are teams publicized before match day - 24hrs and then often only the squads but if you go on RUGBYRAMA.fr you will find all the info you need as it comes and much quicker than awaiting a reply from me or others.

Are Castres travelling full strength? They must be fe up to be seen as underdogs no matter what they do. Bookies are giving them 6/1 odds and 12-point handicaps!

Ditto for Ze Frenchy as above, but would not take much notice of bookies as this season until at least the turn around, or after Xmas, the majority of wins will be at home its only until the smaller squads start to tire and have multiple injuries that things will start to change this season, and as i said before Teams will target away matches for wins and rest players for games like Castres away to Toulouse, more than likely. Hope this answers your question.

Last edited:

Any team news on the Racing Metro game would be appreciated.

Les avants: Battut, Brugnaut, Ducalcon, Gérondeau, Ghezal, Khinchagishvili, Lacombe, Le Roux, Lydiate, Matadigo, Metz, Mujati, Tonga'Uiha, Szarzewski, Van der Merwe.
Les trois-quarts: Andreu, Chavancy, Dumoulin, Estebanez, Fall, Lapeyre, Machenaud, Magnaval, Plante, Sexton, Wisniewski.
There you go its just come up on Rugbyrama.

All to early for me......................will get back to you tomorrow perhaps!!!

Actually, in UK and too busy to do my usual this week and next so please keep it going Yoe..............!!

K man, cool.

Why would i want to waste a perfectly good Joker, and who is this Big Ewis, what happened to the likable Yoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.............am Big Ewis.

Clermonts team to play Montpellier tomorrow night

Le XV de départ: Byrne ; Sivivatu, Stanley, Fofana,, Nalaga ; (o) Radosavljevic, (m) Parra ; Vosloo, Chouly, Bonnaire (cap) ; Jacquet, Cudmore ; Kotze, Kayser, Debaty.
Les remplaçants: Cabello, Chaume, Pierre, Lapandry, Hume, King, Buttin, Ric.
Solid team with only no.10questionable as he normally plays no.9, watch out for a battle between Cudmore and Privat interesting n'est pas !!!!!!!!!

:p hello !
endless questions.....with no answer.
So obviously Yoe was a fragment of our imagination, and really never existed, sounds feasable to me!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Big Ewis is the Father of Yoe, but if yoe didn't exist he couldn't be, call in Poirot!!!!

Montpellier's starting XV and bench

1. Yvan Watremez - 2. Mickaël Ivaldi - 3. Maximiliano Bustos - 4. Robins Tchalé-Watchou - 5. Thibaut Privat- 6. Fulgence Ouedraogo (Capitaine) - 7. Alexandre Bias - 8. Alex Tulou - 9. Jonathan Pélissié - 10. François Trinh-Duc - 11. Yoan Audrin - 12. Wynand Olivier - 13. Anthony Tuitavaké - 14. Timoci Nagusa - 15. Anthony Floch

Les remplaçants:
16. Charles Géli - 17. Nicolas Mas - 18. Mickaël De Marco - 19. Kélian Galletier - 20. Benoît Paillaugue - 21. Thoams Combezou - 22. Benoît Sicart - 23. Na'ama Leleimalefaga Nicolas Mas
- See more at: http://www.montpellier-rugby.com/news/la-composition-mhr-asm#sthash.N1FNEzSY.dpuf

Also a very strong team so could be in for a great match tomorrow night .
ALLEZ MONTPELLIER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Clermonts team to play Montpellier tomorrow night

Le XV de départ: Byrne ; Sivivatu, Stanley, Fofana,, Nalaga ; (o) Radosavljevic, (m) Parra ; Vosloo, Chouly, Bonnaire (cap) ; Jacquet, Cudmore ; Kotze, Kayser, Debaty.
Les remplaçants: Cabello, Chaume, Pierre, Lapandry, Hume, King, Buttin, Ric.
Solid team with only no.10questionable as he normally plays no.9, watch out for a battle between Cudmore and Privat interesting n'est pas !!!!!!!!!

Whats yours then?

Presuming that you are going for this as a home win, and that the news from Rugby Transferts that Trinh Duch is possibly leaving at the end of the season does not unsettle you all (!!!!), I guess you could edge a thriller by virtue of being at home, they do not have a 10 playing, and that they are not playing that great in any case...............!!

Toulouse/Castres will be a home win on the back of their run out against us last week....all the others will also be home wins but Stadt Frankish will be the exception that proves the rule......

montpellier's starting xv and bench

1. Yvan watremez - 2. Mickaël ivaldi - 3. Maximiliano bustos - 4. Robins tchalé-watchou - 5. Thibaut privat- 6. Fulgence ouedraogo (capitaine) - 7. Alexandre bias - 8. Alex tulou - 9. Jonathan pélissié - 10. François trinh-duc - 11. Yoan audrin - 12. Wynand olivier - 13. Anthony tuitavaké - 14. Timoci nagusa - 15. Anthony floch

les remplaçants:
16. Charles géli - 17. Nicolas mas - 18. Mickaël de marco - 19. Kélian galletier - 20. Benoît paillaugue - 21. Thoams combezou - 22. Benoît sicart - 23. Na'ama leleimalefaga nicolas mas
- see more at: http://www.montpellier-rugby.com/news/la-composition-mhr-asm#sthash.n1fnezsy.dpuf

1 watremetz 2 ivaldi 3 bustos 4 tchale-watchou 5 privat 6 ouedraogo (capt) 7 bias 8 tulou
9 pelissie 10 trinh-duc 11 audrin 12 olivier 13 tuitavake 14 nagusa 15 floch.
Bench 16 geli 17 mas 18 de marco 19 galletier 20 paillaugue 21 combezou 22 sicart 23 leilemalefaga.
Also a very strong team so could be in for a great match tomorrow night .
Allez montpellier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Yvan watremez - 2. Mickaël ivaldi - 3. Maximiliano bustos - 4. Robins tchalé-watchou - 5. Thibaut privat- 6. Fulgence ouedraogo (capitaine) - 7. Alexandre bias - 8. Alex tulou - 9. Jonathan pélissié - 10. François trinh-duc - 11. Yoan audrin - 12. Wynand olivier - 13. Anthony tuitavaké - 14. Timoci nagusa - 15. Anthony floch

les remplaçants:
16. Charles géli - 17. Nicolas mas - 18. Mickaël de marco - 19. Kélian galletier - 20. Benoît paillaugue - 21. Thoams combezou - 22. Benoît sicart - 23. Na'ama leleimalefaga nicolas mas
- see more at: http://www.montpellier-rugby.com/news/la-composition-mhr-asm#sthash.n1fnezsy.dpuf

les remplaçants:

les remplaçants:
- see more at: http://www.montpellier-rugby.com/news/la-composition-mhr-asm#sthash.occgc44t.dpuf

les remplaçants:
- see more at: http://www.montpellier-rugby.com/news/la-composition-mhr-asm#sthash.occgc44t.dpuf

les remplaçants:

les remplaçants:

les remplaçants:

wtf????

Latest posts