• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Top Earners

You'd think Johnny being the second highest paid player in the richest league in the world would cheer him up but unfortunately he's still dry as ****.

We're lucky Madigan isn't getting the cash he is or we'd all let our lives waste away speculating what spectacular hairstyle he'll come out with next!

As for Johnny at international level I'm quite hopeful considering Conor Murray looks to be improving and even if his distribution is still too slow I'm confident Schmidt won't hesitate to drop him, our pack will also hopefully function smoother to make things easier for both half backs.

You'd think Johnny being the second highest paid player in the richest league in the world would cheer him up but unfortunately he's still dry as ****.

We're lucky Madigan isn't getting the cash he is or we'd all let our lives waste away speculating what spectacular hairstyle he'll come out with next!

As for Johnny at international level I'm quite hopeful considering Conor Murray looks to be improving and even if his distribution is still too slow I'm confident Schmidt won't hesitate to drop him, our pack will also hopefully function smoother to make things easier for both half backs.

I can see Murray being used the way Schmidt used Boss at Leinster bring him in to add more physicality to game plan and then use somebody else if he wants to really move it wid quickly, not sure who that is atm most likely McGrath but hes not ready yet so we may not see that for some time and even then it mightn't work at international level like is has at club level.

Not to be off topic or anything.

Not to be off topic or anything.

Too late, it's already been Irished!

Next season will be a very interesting test of where Sexton is. He's performed incredibly well in one arena and ok in one. There are plenty of obvious reasons for both. Next season, with a stronger Ireland and a club team outside of his comfort zone, is an excellent test of where he is. If he is the player I think he is, I think he could make incredible things happen at Racing. That is his challenge now.

Latest posts