Top League history and results

Fabrizio Borgione

Academy Player
Country Flag
Italy
Club or Nation
Italy
Hi to everybody.

I am the editor of www.rugbyarchive.net, a new site that shows every information about history, current season, honour list and so on of every professional and semipro competition and team in major rugby country.

I would like to show also data from japanese Top League, but i can't find much about it on the net (and the official site is in japanese...).
Can anyone help me?

Thank You.

Ciao

Get what you need on my website:

w w w . j a p o n r u g b y . n e t

That is a cool history collection going on there. Me, I just wish I could watch some of the matches in the league, especially the Shining Arcs.

Hi to everybody.

I am the editor of www.rugbyarchive.net, a new site that shows every information about history, current season, honour list and so on of every professional and semipro competition and team in major rugby country.

I would like to show also data from japanese Top League, but i can't find much about it on the net (and the official site is in japanese...).
Can anyone help me?

Thank You.

Ciao

Wow great work man!

Awesome!

Just wanted to ask a question, will you be including crowd attendance into those stats on any occasion? Because i can help you with crowd figures if you need be.

Cheers.

That would be interesting. I'm not sure i can keep the data up to date.
Can you send me your data so i can study them?

Thank You.

Ciao

If you want more info, contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts