• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top14 day 8

gaston le gaff

First XV
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Montpellier

difficult weekend for a few teams including Montpellier who need a win on the road hopefully this weekend!!!! Trinh-Duc, Fall, Mass will all be back from their training camp with the French team, so their knowledge will be bursting from such masters as PSA and buddies, heaven help. will post predicktions tomorrow sometime

Much appreciated, Gaston.

I called for Racing to win last week and was disappointed. This week it's another team I know nothing about in Brive but surely at home wth that squad..

My other picks.. I am going to show my Top 14 ignorance again as I am going for all away wins here apart form Racing and La Rochelle to stand firm at home.

you are a brave man away wins are becoming so much harder!!!!! in agreeance with Racing and La Rochelle,+ Bordeaux+ Castres they have to start wining soon, Toulon is a tricky one Oyonnax are tough at home, have to go with Toulouse although they are not shining at the moment but at home in front of 17/18,000 they should win.Just to be arkward Oyonnax, give the little giants a chance, then of course we have Bayonne v Montpellier of course it has to be Montpellier but it may not happen but i cant go against my own team, so hand on heart Montpellier. Another weekend of top games.!!!!!!!

Are you BE in disguise?!!!!

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!! you starting a carer in comedy, go back to the day job its not working my friend, must admit it's boring without him, and every new member could be a BE in disguise!!!!!!!!!!! i think i have found at least 2/3 newbies who could be BE!!!! he has a problem disguising his comments know him too well now.

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!! you starting a carer in comedy, go back to the day job its not working my friend, must admit it's boring without him, and every new member could be a BE in disguise!!!!!!!!!!! i think i have found at least 2/3 newbies who could be BE!!!! he has a problem disguising his comments know him too well now.

You seen my signature......................?!!

All home wins bar Toulon and Stade Frangipano who will take the away wins.............Bayonne and Bordeaux will surprise people!!!

it wil not be easy for us but with all the supreme knowledge that are Internationals have gained from the superior skills of Mon PSA and friends for the first 3 days of this week in Paris, will give them infinitive wisdom to beat Bayonne so if PSA uses these skills to his almighty best we could lose by 40 pts. Bayonne were lucky i think they only had one player present already a massive advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 questions:

What are the chances of Toulouse beating SF?

and

What are the chances of flood starting?

Well, seeing the momentum of the two teams at the moment, I would say no chance for Toulouse ... But as said previously, away wins are becoming pretty rare in this top14 ... So perhaps a 45% for a Toulouse win !

They will need to start their season some day if they don't want to do like Biarritz last year.

1...........I personnally think they will beat Stade especially as they are at home in front of 17/18,000 who do make a lot of noise., but will be a tough game, we had problems with Stade they have a very solid defence, something will eventually click for them they can't keep playing this badly, 1961, was the last time they lost 5 games on the trot.

2........... that is in the hands of Papie Noves, but it would not surprise to find Mc Allister and Flood both playing maybe interchanging 10/12 had a look on the site but no teams posted yet Noves often leaves it to the very max which is 1hr before ko. but if i do see it i'll put it up for you.

Fantastic, we're gona win in Castres as we have Mr Cardonna as ref ;-). If any RCT fan comes around, he'll certainly know what i'm talking about !!!

And if Castres would like to wait a bit to start winning again, I'd be very happy !

On another hand, I don't see Toulon winning in Oyonax but I see Clermont winning in Bordeaux.

i would not put too much money on that they may be bottom but Castres (with an s) will start winning soon they are a tough team to beat at home, and don't i know it, on the other i have Oyonnax and Bordeaux to both win at home.

Looking forward to the game tonight!

Miss seeing the teams here so come back BE as he would have them up rather than my having to go to the RCT site myself!!!

team tp play Bayonne tomorrow

Effectif: 1. Misha NARIASHVILI - 2. Mickaël IVALDI - 3. Nicolas MAS - 4. Tom DONNELLY - 5. Sitaleki TIMANI - 6. Fulgence OUEDRAOGO - 7. Alexandre BIAS - 8. Ben MOWEN - 9. Teddy IRIBAREN - 10. François TRINH-DUC - 11. Lucas DUPONT - 12. Robert EBERSOHN - 13. Rene RANGER - 14. Jim NAGUSA - 15. Benjamin FALL Les remplaçants: 16. Charles GELI - 17. Yvan WATREMEZ - 18. Robins TCHALE-WATCHOU - 19. Kélian GALLETIER - 20. Benoît PAILLAUGUE - 21. Wynand OLIVIER - 22. Pierre BERARD - 23. Emiliano CORIA - See more at: http://www.montpellier-rugby.com/news/la-composition-pour-ab-mhr#sthash.3jdDbReX.dpuf

sorry all a bit rushed today

What is it with McAllister at 10 for Noves?

Does he have compromising pictures of Noves or is he involved with another Miss Noves?

Why did they buy Flood??

They are going down.............!!!!!!!

Toulon being hammered in the scrum with Chiocci yellowed after just 20 mins. All square as Oyonnax 10 missed two kickable, for him, attempts!

Edit....superb try Toulon! Game over!!! Oyonnax have worked their a*** off but totally out classed and David Smith is some player now!!

Last edited:
With all their money, it's crazy that Toulon's scrum is humiliated by Oyonnax like that. I guess they will soon invest in some new big-name props.

Best signing for Toulon since appearing in the Top14: David Smith, Wilkinson, Giteau?

Latest posts