• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top14 day 8

Afraid I do!!! This penalty should be enough for the win je pense!!

Yep, it's a three-score game now. Don't see Clermont winning this one; would be nice to get the 3-try bonus point though.

Yep, it's a three-score game now. Don't see Clermont winning this one; would be nice to get the 3-try bonus point though.

And there it is!!!!

There will be few beers downed in the Connemarra in Bordeaux tonight!!!

Last edited:
Wonderful performance and score is not flattering. They are worth every point! No wonder they had the best attendance figures in the league last year......and yet another great try!!!

Wonderful performance and score is not flattering. They are worth every point! No wonder they had the best attendance figures in the league last year......and yet another great try!!!

So how does someone from the Isle of Man get interested in French rugby? Not that I blame you... our league is kind of does attract the best talent in the world... :p

So how does someone from the Isle of Man get interested in French rugby? Not that I blame you... our league is kind of does attract the best talent in the world... :p

Started watching and then following Blanco and then BO but moved down there a few years back and was able to become a season ticket holder!! I am not now and have stopped following Budda as he has stuffed up a grand old club!!!

Whats this Tony a new love affair with Primrose are you sure this is not BE. under another diguise?????? don't feel too bad now we only lost by 6 pts at Bordeaux

Whats this Tony a new love affair with Primrose are you sure this is not BE. under another diguise?????? don't feel too bad now we only lost by 6 pts at Bordeaux

Primrose has a much prettier aviator than any that BE ever used and is just too damned nice to be BS in disguise!!!

Still 100% this week for Tony!!!!

Primrose has a much prettier aviator than any that BE ever used and is just too damned nice to be BS in disguise!!!

Still 100% this week for Tony!!!!

what a wonderful word gullaball and your wise and worldly years have just crumbled around you

Should I try watching the rest of Racing Metro vs. CA Brive?

Latest posts