English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Anyone seen/heard about these?

Hundreds of people in streets "protesting" about the shooting of a man on Thursday by Trident/Police

Full on f****ing up Tottenham, two police cars burnt out, double decker bus in flames, shops getting trashed, at least one on fire too - imagine turning on TV and seeing your livelyhood going up in smoke?

Petrol bombs being thrown
Riot police everywhere, attack dogs and horseback police getting ready

Watching it on the Sky News website, it's more dramatic than the James Bond film on the TV

Rioters aren't allowing the fire brigade in to the area, so they can't put out the fires, and no one knows if anyones injured (i.e where the hell is the driver and passengers from the bus they burnt out?)

Last edited:
The bus melted pretty damn quick - only took a few minutes to go from double decker bus to blob of burning plastic and metal

Power to the people. Seems the police were with-holding info about the man which got them pretty annoyed.

Seems like they're finally getting the fires under control now - the shops out and they're near the bus now

I predict more riots.

Seen Egypt, Tunisia, Greece lately? Same stuff happens in China, but it's kept under wraps.

People sick of being screwed over. Too many bankers, not enough jobs.

I predict more riots.

Seen Egypt, Tunisia, Greece lately? Same stuff happens in China, but it's kept under wraps.

People sick of being screwed over. Too many bankers, not enough jobs.

Maybe they should've tried harder in school to become bankers then.

They've moved round the corner now - the need to move the camera forward! :p

Apparently theres a flaming barricade round there, according to pictures from twitter

Aha, what?!
About 30-40 Hasidic Jews just ran past the camera - looked like something out of an old slapstick film

Last edited:
The losers who started these riots are pathetic. They remind me of the rioters we had when the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup final, during the 2010 Winter Olympics, and during the G8 and G20 last summer in Toronto. Bet you most of the people involved are just trashing stuff because they saw other people do it. Sheeple, if you will.

When protesters act like this I have no problem with the police smacking people, hard.

People endangering others lives whilst rioting fully deserve a nice batoning by riot police.

article-2023254-0D55048800000578-693_964x594.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023254/Tottenham-riots-North-London-flames-Mark-Duggan-shooting.html
A
load of pictures of there from the night and today

Why ever not ...surely a sub par tale like the lord of the rings should not have a film while song of ice and fire is left in obscurity? :p

I dunno - Game of Thrones was a pretty big series - will probably get bigger too

However it pales in comparison to LOTR :p