• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toulouse v Bath

Damn what a great game of Rugby...

Neither side played their best rugby, but a last minute kick decides the game

Unlucky Boys, good effort tho...

Don't know the actual level of Bath, even if I know they are leading the English championship, but found them very good, and ice to see playing.
Free warning for Toulouse today...

Waiting eagerly for the return of Michalak as 10, would maybe allow a spare 12 position to Skrela who caused today more troubles than gave solutions.

bath deserved to win that imo. Inexperience killed them; but better to learn that lesson now than at the end of the season...

Bath had it all today: agressivity, offensive attitude, good defense, they scored two tries... and they lost ! Barkley will be missing for his kicking...

Toulouse... hum, disappointing, but this is still a solid performance. Only great teams can win a game like that, it could be useful in the knockout stages.

I'm glad for Skrela, this final kick will give him more confidence for the future. He can do better, after all Paris won 2 Brennus and they were in the H-Cup Final with tht guy at N°10 !

Only saw two minutes of this match - the final two! Toulouse sliced them open pretty easily and should have had a try.

Cup competition is cruuuuel.

Saw the whole game, Toulouse were very lucky to avoid the defeat, thanks to this wonder kick by Skrela. I'm happy for the guy, he hasn't had such moments very often.
Bath were very impressive, especially their very fast defense which cost one try ald almost 2 for Toulouse.

This game will do wonders for Bath, they will improve on their mistakes, I expect them to still make it all the way through to the knock out stages. This is the kinda Rugby they are playing every week and is why they are currently top of the Guinness Premiership and 3 points clear, there are some very good things to come from Bath Rugby... :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 12 2008, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I expect them to still make it all the way through to the knock out stages[/b]

I think that the second of this pool will be one of the best 2nd qualified for the knockout stages anyway. But anything can happen in the H-Cup, we saw that again this week end...

Latest posts