• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trance and Happy Hardcore

S

St Helens RLFC

Are absolutely amazing.

I know I will stand almost totally alone in this theory, but I have brought myself up listening to this stuff. I absolutely love it to bits. I have shunned virtually all other sorts of music for most of my life. The first song I ever bought was 2 Unlimited - No Limited.

My CD collection isn't all that big, but it's all trance or happy hardcore. I only need to see the big smiley face in order to break into an uncontrollable urge to be unable to stay still. Sadly, my music has a bad reputation due to the moronic chavs who stand on street corners with it blaring from their mobile phones. I outdate them by a decade.

All I have to say is "respect to the man in the ice cream van." You don't get lyrics like that in any of this guitar stuff. Shove your bands.

Trance and happy hardcore. I salute you.

you're not along mate

although i'm a bit old to attend events these days, i used to love going to see someone well known on the decks.

my favourite genre's are hard trance and hardstyle

I know I will stand almost totally alone in this theory, but I have brought myself up listening to this stuff. I absolutely love it to bits. I have shunned virtually all other sorts of music for most of my life. The first song I ever bought was 2 Unlimited - No Limited.[/b]

Actually it's called "No Limits"

NO%20LIMITS%20UK%20Grande.JPG

I still have that album somewhere. And now have an undying urge to say "Techno-techno-techno-techno" and bounce around the room.

<div class='quotemain'> I know I will stand almost totally alone in this theory, but I have brought myself up listening to this stuff. I absolutely love it to bits. I have shunned virtually all other sorts of music for most of my life. The first song I ever bought was 2 Unlimited - No Limited.[/b]

Actually it's called "No Limits"

NO%20LIMITS%20UK%20Grande.JPG

I still have that album somewhere. And now have an undying urge to say "Techno-techno-techno-techno" and bounce around the room. [/b][/quote]

I saw these in Chicago Rock in Yeovil at the beginning of the year....

I saw them at my uni in 2003. The promo was called "I love the 90's." You're damn right I do!

All my dreams came true.

And any ideas where I can buy that album brand new?

Im well into my trance, not so much happy hardcore, Im collecting anything trance related, sets, albums, singles etc (not cheesy trance) I just came back from global gathering was my 5th year going a bit of muddy afair :p Word: Paul van dyk = Legend

Slightly off topic but still a similar style of music, I'm getting into Dynamite MC at the moment. Reasonably enjoyable stuff.

Especially as there's rap without mention of killings or the n word being every 3rd.

Especially as there's rap without mention of killings or the n word being every 3rd. [/b]

Wait...so it's still deemed as rap even when it doesn't mention these things?!
I've been duped! :eek:

Tiesto - Adagio for the strings is the only trance music I really know. His new album is pretty decent, I am experimenting with more electronic sounds now, they havent yet take me in but I am appreciating them more now

Latest posts