• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfering files to a 360 Hard-drive

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

Is there anyway of transfering files (mainly videos) to your 360 Hard Drive? I can copy music from a cd but that's it. If I connect my iPod I can listen to the music on it or view the photos but it doesn't come up as a storage device. Ideas? +rep for any help!

Network to a pc and you can view wmv files that are on the pc. Also the 360 only reads wmvs too.

Network to a pc and you can view wmv files that are on the pc. Also the 360 only reads wmvs too.
[/b]

Can you permanently transfer them though? Because y'know when you get your 360 you have 4 videos already there, (Impossible Field in engish and french and some other one also in english and french) so there's surely got to be a way to put more videos in there?

I'm not sure you can do that with a 360? With the good ol' original XBOX's, you could do all sorts of things with em...but the 360s are a bit more difficult from what i've seen and heard.

There'd be a way though!!!

I'm not 100% familiar with the connectors and such, but if you can connect it to the computer then there would be a way to manipulate the 360 system through the use of certain programs i'm sure.

Thats the end of my useless rant.

You can get an adaptor that plugs into where the hard drive goes, then the hard drive plugs into the adaptor. The adaptor has usb etc so you can access the hard drive. No idea how well it works, just remember seeing it online.

The brand Nyko(???) rings a bell too...

Latest posts