• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers: 05/06

reihana can kick and so can spencer but spencer plays better without the extra pressure of goal kicking. his goal klicking can be like his overall game though either everythign goes well or he misses nearly every kick.

Originally posted by harrison2468@Aug 10 2005, 10:13 PM
Spencer is a top player on form but we all now he blows hot and cold very quickly. The job for Northampton is to first get quality ball consistently and secondly make sure Spencer settles quickly and well. Who will be your chief goalkicker btw, Reihana?
Reihana is an 80% goal kicker, so I wouldn't be suprised to see him take on the responsibility.

However, Spencer has as a coach, one of the modern game's all time great goal kickers, Paul Grayson. I would imagine Grays has been working closely with Spencer to try and refine his technique, giving the team the option of either kicker.

indeed but not to worry with spencer there the tries will come and thus no need for a decent goalkicker

Originally posted by harrison2468@Aug 11 2005, 01:10 AM
You will hate it even more when it crosses your tryline numerous times at the Mem on the 4th.....
We'll just see about that then, won't we. If your play is as amateurish as your ticket office (Hello, Mr Henderson? We're just calling from Bris RFC about your ticket order, you don't seem to have specified which game you want tickets for..... oh no wait, you have, it says it in big letters here right in the middle at the top....sorry) then we'll have little to worry about. And as for your chaps scoring tries, well, you'll have to get the Egg off our pack, and not even our backs have worked out how to do that yet!

Originally posted by robbinho+Aug 11 2005, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robbinho @ Aug 11 2005, 09:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Aug 11 2005, 01:10 AM
You will hate it even more when it crosses your tryline numerous times at the Mem on the 4th.....
We'll just see about that then, won't we. If your play is as amateurish as your ticket office (Hello, Mr Henderson? We're just calling from Bris RFC about your ticket order, you don't seem to have specified which game you want tickets for..... oh no wait, you have, it says it in big letters here right in the middle at the top....sorry) then we'll have little to worry about. And as for your chaps scoring tries, well, you'll have to get the Egg off our pack, and not even our backs have worked out how to do that yet! [/b]
Lol! Yeah, our marketing, admin side of the club is utter shite.

Getting the egg off your boys will be hard, but if you have one less player througha sending off in the pack then it will be much easier. Hence we feed a certain second row of yours a finger...

That'll be Danny "Never-served-a-domestic-ban-in-his-career" Grewcock you're referring to then, will it?

Originally posted by robbinho@Aug 11 2005, 09:43 PM
And as for your chaps scoring tries, well, you'll have to get the Egg off our pack, and not even our backs have worked out how to do that yet!
Funniest thing I've read on here in ages! Nice one, Rob.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Aug 11 2005, 10:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Aug 11 2005, 10:23 PM)</div>
Originally posted by robbinho@Aug 11 2005, 09:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Aug 11 2005, 01:10 AM

We'll just see about that then, won't we. If your play is as amateurish as your ticket office (Hello, Mr Henderson? We're just calling from Bris RFC about your ticket order, you don't seem to have specified which game you want tickets for..... oh no wait, you have, it says it in big letters here right in the middle at the top....sorry) then we'll have little to worry about. And as for your chaps scoring tries, well, you'll have to get the Egg off our pack, and not even our backs have worked out how to do that yet!
Lol! Yeah, our marketing, admin side of the club is utter shite. [/b]
We tried to get tickets for the Bris V Bath game at Ashton Gate a couple of years ago, which was a total sell out. We got our application in, but then heard nothing, until I spent an entire day on the phone getting passed from pillar to post to be told "You definately haven't got tickets."

The next bank statement showed a deduction from Bristol Rugby for £20-something for tickets to Bristol V Bath at Ashton Gate.

Thieving Brizzlers.
<

As for Holah to Sarries; you'd think he'd hang around to the World Cup so he can experience the traditional All Black Semi Final Choke.

well here seems to bit of cxonfusion if he is actually going.

http://www.tvnz.co.nz/view/page/536641/603733
Holah comes off contract with the NZRU and Waitako at the end of the year, and he has been linked with Saracens.

However Rob Brady says, while Holah has attracted overseas interest this year, there have been no firm offers and he is expecting an offer from the NZRU in the next week or so.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Aug 11 2005, 09:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Aug 11 2005, 09:13 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Aug 11 2005, 05:24 AM
We'll just set Johnny Howard on him!
<
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooo
<

Not Johnny Howard
<
He will clinge onto Lima's leg like a little terrier humping a bloke's leg.
<
[/b]
I assume you didn't see some of Howards big hit's last season while Sharky was suspended
<

Wait... An instant problem with my theory...
<

Yeah, I recall his tackling superb against Llanelli at home in the NOW boring Heinekin CUp.
<

Originally posted by robbinho@Aug 11 2005, 11:31 PM
That'll be Danny "Never-served-a-domestic-ban-in-his-career" Grewcock you're referring to then, will it?
Makes up for it on the international scene in a sport where red cards are extremely infrequent. Nah, Danny's a good player but every1 knows he is way too easy to wind up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Thieving Brizzlers.[/b]

Careful!
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Wait... An instant problem with my theory... [/b]

I'm confluxed...
<

Latest posts