• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

Good for you guys. You really do have the makings of a top quality back line if Tait stays, and if Mauger can get them firing

Feel we really need a 12 though.

Yeah that's the one obvious problem, but I feel Bai or Loamanu could slot in fine as a basic bosh merchant, given a simple role and the right structures to allow for their limitations. You're never going to play like Bath, a powerful pack (if you can replace your losses in the summer) and a target man at twelve, you don't need too much class around that - burns and Tait will be enough for the Tigers gameplan.

Goy Noves confirmed as France's head ocah - 4 year deal.

don't know if we should be worried or pleased.... one thing at least we'll see some running rugby now St Andre is on his way out.

Also, such terrible timing, St andre has made a mess but 4 months before the world cup is not the time to do it.

Last edited:
don't know if we should be worried or pleased.... one thing at least we'll see some running rugby now St Andre is on his way out.

Also, such terrible timing, St andre has made a mess but 4 months before the world cup is not the time to do it.

You not telling me that this will come as any surprise to PSA? Cannot see it making any difference to the players as under his leadership morale is so low this appointment can only be a motivation!!!

As for what he can do better, I am not sure! He is under same pressure and interference from the PSA bosses and his success mainly came at s time when his club was way ahead in the pay stakes!! His main claim to fame to me is his ability to put in place the structures that have produced some great young players who have progressed to international stature with other clubs or at ST.

As with all things, time will tell but do believe Toulouse are the winners in this move!!!!!!

You not telling me that this will come as any surprise to PSA? Cannot see it making any difference to the players as under his leadership morale is so low this appointment can only be a motivation!!!

As for what he can do better, I am not sure! He is under same pressure and interference from the PSA bosses and his success mainly came at s time when his club was way ahead in the pay stakes!! His main claim to fame to me is his ability to put in place the structures that have produced some great young players who have progressed to international stature with other clubs or at ST.

As with all things, time will tell but do believe Toulouse are the winners in this move!!!!!!

no not a surprise, just poor form is what i mean....

Yeah, timing of the announcement seems a bit...weird.
No idea how Noves will go with France but no one seems to be that impressed with his appointment.

He doesn't exactly strike fear, seems a bit same old same old from the French.

Chris Bell retired due to injury:

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/WaspsRugby/posts/10152774813775957" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/WaspsRugby/posts/10152774813775957"><p>Some very sad news today as we confirm that vice-captain Chris Bell has sadly been forced to retire from rugby with...</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/WaspsRugby">Wasps</a> on <a href="https://www.facebook.com/WaspsRugby/posts/10152774813775957">Monday, 1 June 2015</a></blockquote></div></div>

Strettle confirmed on phone so can't link but Sarries and Strettle Twitter confirmation.
He has replaced the departing Nalaga.

Strettle confirmed on phone so can't link but Sarries and Strettle Twitter confirmation.
He has replaced the departing Nalaga.
http://www.saracens.com/strettle-departs-on-a-high/

"Something special really has been happening at Saracens in the past few years, and I feel very privileged to have been part of this period"

They've GOT to have something going where they try and crowbar that in. Free drinks at the bar for every interview where you mention something special?

Very good news for Leicester, although the other full backat Tigers (Bell ?) must be a bit pished off).
Should be good news for England too, but will Lancaster show any interest?

Very good news for Leicester, although the other full backat Tigers (Bell ?) must be a bit pished off).
Should be good news for England too, but will Lancaster show any interest?

Leicester Tigers sign NZ U20 Scrum half Jono Kitto (plays for BoP in the ITM and is in the chiefs development squad)

With Morris and Williams out most likely start of season Bell will prob still be on the bench.

Also Tait could be playing more in the centres next season.

Leicester Tigers sign NZ U20 Scrum half Jono Kitto (plays for BoP in the ITM and is in the chiefs development squad)

With Morris and Williams out most likely start of season Bell will prob still be on the bench.

Also Tait could be playing more in the centres next season.

This scrum half may well have some game time during the World Cup but after with Youngs and Harrison as the regulars, he'll hardly be seen in the first team.
Who is the current third scrum half at Tigers?

Latest posts