• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

Mele he is leaving apparently Toulouse.

ATM we have Youngs and Harrison.

So Kitto (if fit will) most likely play a lot start of season and 6N's. Which should be a fair amount of game time.

So Kitto (if fit will) most likely play a lot start of season and 6N's. Which should be a fair amount of game time.

Mele is coming to Toulouse! I've not heard that and I live close to Toulouse! How long has the rumour been circulating?

- - - Updated - - -

Just read this : http://www.francebleu.fr/infos/stade-toulousain/top-14-david-mele-toulouse-oui-mais-2291823
So it's official. Currently, there are 3 scrum halves, Bézy (who's playing well and is often partnered with Toby Flood), Doussain(equally at home at fly half) and the saffer Vermaak(not sure if he's staying).
I always thought Mele was good so for me, a good signing for Toulouse.

Last edited:
Mele is coming to Toulouse! I've not heard that and I live close to Toulouse! How long has the rumour been circulating?

- - - Updated - - -

Just read this : http://www.francebleu.fr/infos/stade-toulousain/top-14-david-mele-toulouse-oui-mais-2291823
So it's official. Currently, there are 3 scrum halves, Bézy (who's playing well and is often partnered with Toby Flood), Doussain(equally at home at fly half) and the saffer Vermaak(not sure if he's staying).
I always thought Mele was good so for me, a good signing for Toulouse.

The SA media has been saying Vermaak is coming to us (WP/Stormers). I havn't heard it as 100% confirmed though (acknowledged by the player and club).

Last edited:
Munster confirmed

Leaving/retiring
JJ Hanrahan
Paddy Butler
Sean Dougal
Alan Cotter
Martin Kelly
Ivan Dineen
Johne Murphy
Barry O'Mahony
Andrew Smith
Paul O'Connell
Damien Varley

Looks like a big clearout of the squad. There might be more departures in the summer.

Incoming
Francis Saili - Auckland Blues
Tomas O'Leary - London Irish
Jordan Coughlan - Leinster
Peter McCabe (prop) - Dolphin

Darren Sweetnam - promoted from academy
Jack O'Donoghue - promoted from academy

Munster confirmed

Leaving/retiring
JJ Hanrahan
Paddy Butler
Sean Dougal
Alan Cotter
Martin Kelly
Ivan Dineen
Johne Murphy
Barry O'Mahony
Andrew Smith
Paul O'Connell
Damien Varley

Looks like a big clearout of the squad. There might be more departures in the summer.

Incoming
Francis Saili - Auckland Blues
Tomas O'Leary - London Irish
Jordan Coughlan - Leinster
Peter McCabe (prop) - Dolphin

Darren Sweetnam - promoted from academy
Jack O'Donoghue - promoted from academy

In fairness a lot was finalised weeks ago. Not a huge clear out as there's few more to come in. Like out of all departures only Paulies was decided in last 6 weeks.

Luke O'Dea deal is pending a few things and is linked to IRFU 7s deal.

Guinazu deal is linked to a new man coming on. We will sign Guinazu for another 6 or 12 months if we don't get other target.

Last edited:
I see it looks like Leicester have signed Dom Barrow from us. Mixed feelings on that one. He has the potential to be a very good player...but he's been wrecked with injuries that have halted his progress.

If Leicester can sort that out...they'll have one hell of a player on their hands. And huge guy.

Ironically despite losing him, lock is one of our strongest postions and our academy lads from last year are very good players.

I see it looks like Leicester have signed Dom Barrow from us. Mixed feelings on that one. He has the potential to be a very good player...but he's been wrecked with injuries that have halted his progress.

If Leicester can sort that out...they'll have one hell of a player on their hands. And huge guy.

Ironically despite losing him, lock is one of our strongest postions and our academy lads from last year are very good players.

Leicester sort out injury problems....hmmm

Yeah, he needs to be first choice.
Really poor without lots of regular gametime, but good with it.

Probably known but I think Paulies 2 year deal with Toulon will be official tonight

Aye been confirmed by word of mouth from Mourad Boudjellal apparently.

Was rumours he failed a medical but that was known to be BS around here. Paul's in better shape now than he was in any of past 3 seasons.

Latest posts