• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Digby Ioane --> Reds

Victor Vito --> Reds

Still soft as **** in the tight 5.
would like to see Digby Ioane getting back into the australia jersey, expecially with McCabe and Cummins out would be awesome if he came back and i would like to see Drew Mitchell and Matt Giteau to get back into rugby in australia

Karmichael Hunt & James O'C to Queensland Reds, to be confirmed today...

Has Hunt been in League since he left France.......really rated him when he was with Biarritz and he was one of the few decent signings under Isaacs reign......

Nah he's been playing AFL the whole time so I think he will be ****e for most of the season, should be super fit though.

As the beautiful.......ly graceful Jane..James O'Connor goes back to his fkng country, Mourad Boudjellal (a very rich person) needs another fullback. The zaggillionnaire is thinking of acquiring a certain Jean-Martin Ernande; that's actually what his name would be like if he were French, Juan-Martin Hernandez. 32 years old, 45 caps for ARG, he's just ended his contract with Macing Retro 29 some weeks ago.

I think it would be nice for Toulon as Armitage is good and a regular but does need some depth behind him, and Ernande can play basically any position in the backline, FH included of course. Halfpenny seems too big a caliber of a player though to fit in there...but he's Toulon's now traditional extra-creamy help where others would have some young inexperienced fullback, they have B&I Lion Leigh Halfpenny. Boudjellal doesn't do it half-way, he's full-cream, chocolate powdered cappuccino all day every day.

Maybe this could be Hernandez' long awaited resurrection; the latter, a thing Toulon's been quite prolific and efficient at doing in recent years.

As the beautiful.......ly graceful Jane..James O'Connor goes back to his fkng country, Mourad Boudjellal (a very rich person) needs another fullback. The zaggillionnaire is thinking of acquiring a certain Jean-Martin Ernande; that's actually what his name would be like if he were French, Juan-Martin Hernandez. 32 years old, 45 caps for ARG, he's just ended his contract with Macing Retro 29 some weeks ago.

I think it would be nice for Toulon as Armitage is good and a regular but does need some depth behind him, and Ernande can play basically any position in the backline, FH included of course. Halfpenny seems too big a caliber of a player though to fit in there...but he's Toulon's now traditional extra-creamy help where others would have some young inexperienced fullback, they have B&I Lion Leigh Halfpenny. Boudjellal doesn't do it half-way, he's full-cream, chocolate powdered cappuccino all day every day.

Maybe this could be Hernandez' long awaited resurrection; the latter, a thing Toulon's been quite prolific and efficient at doing in recent years.

Waste of his money...................

How rude!

Rémy Talès to Racing. With Sexton signing for 4 years with Leinster at the start of next season, Racing has already approached the int'l FH and apparently offered him 400k per year. He's probably not worth quite that much, but quality FH's are a rarity today.

Rémy Talès to Racing. With Sexton signing for 4 years with Leinster at the start of next season, Racing has already approached the int'l FH and apparently offered him 400k per year. He's probably not worth quite that much, but quality FH's are a rarity today.

not unless you live in Montypellier, we have 2!!!!! FTD and Enzo Selponi who could well be playing next week against Bordeaux, this is about managing players and giving the young uns a chance when they are very capable which Enzo is!!!!!!

not unless you live in Montypellier, we have 2!!!!! FTD and Enzo Selponi who could well be playing next week against Bordeaux, this is about managing players and giving the young uns a chance when they are very capable which Enzo is!!!!!!

good on MP and France...heard of the name before I'm sure but never seen the kid. Will be happy to watch him this weekend. Not the thread for this, but briefly, another very young French flyhalf is Paris' Vincent Mallet. Good size, good boot on him, and already pretty academically sound. Won't see him much behind Plisson + Morné..

Does Selponi have some Italian ancestry perhaps?

possibly but certainly no Welsh, but he was French under 19,20, 21 (when it existed) fly half, played in the junior world cup a couple of years back like all younsters he needs game time, we had another Illian Perrraux who also was Frances junior no 10, loaned him to Dax which will do him the world of good as he will get game time and should improve no end if he is coached well. This is something that is starting in France ( loaning of young players to the Pro D2) and hopefully will be developed quickly and with intelligence, the youngstres are a very important cog in the continuation of French rugby and they should not be thrown aside for foreigners who are often cheaper alternatives.

This is something that is starting in France ( loaning of young players to the Pro D2) and hopefully will be developed quickly and with intelligence, .

We need at least 15....................any chance of your 1stXV?

Latest posts