Mulipola ---> Toulon
Kwagga Smith --> Tigers/Wasps/Glous
Moriarty ---> Dragons
Luke McAlister --> Wasps
Wisniewski -----> Wasps
Franco Mostert -> Sale
Tommy Taylor ---> Sale

Other rumours
Steve Mafi and Tigers to start talks soon.

There was lots of rumors on Wales Online re Moriarty to Dragons. Gotta admit, not sure why he'd chose Dragons over Scarlets, especially now that Barclay is on his way out of Scarlets.

Luke McAllister appears to be way past his sell-by date. He was on the wane at Toulouse and has done next to nothing with Toulon, so Wasps would be well advised to leave him in Toulon and sign Wisniewski.

Instead, he's going to Clermont as they have a shortage of fly halves (so that ain't going to change!)

There was lots of rumors on Wales Online re Moriarty to Dragons. Gotta admit, not sure why he'd chose Dragons over Scarlets, especially now that Barclay is on his way out of Scarlets.

Privac talked about not wanting a player that is going to be away half the time with the national team and they are looking are foreign players.

Stick a 6 pack of donuts in front of a treadmill, should get him interested.
It's genuinely embarrassing the condition he's in, for a pro rugby player.

Was still crazily mobile for a guy his size when he was at Leinster was a great tackler and poacher.

@munstermuffin whats the deal with the Peter O'Mahony rumours? Any truth in them?

If so gimmie gimmie gimmie.
Double an IRFU contract would be in the region of 700-800k for an injury prone player... Dodge.

Why are the only players loyal to Munster the ones who couldn't make it at Leinster??

If he's a smart man he'll look for a contract to the WC and then take his pick of the offers.

He apparently is looking for a contract to leave after the World Cup. He would be mad to leave the Irish welfare programme with his injury profile I feel. I think his career would last longer if he stayed and he could take one big PO'C end of career payday if he does stay fit.

@munstermuffin whats the deal with the Peter O'Mahony rumours? Any truth in them?

If so gimmie gimmie gimmie.
It's haggling season. We all know deal now.
"Can get triple wage in France so give me what I'm worth".
Thing I see increasing across board in Ireland is alot see Sexton and Heaslip on monster deals and are now fighting for similar terms.

Alpha his deal is only 230k at moment

It's haggling season. We all know deal now.
"Can get triple wage in France so give me what I'm worth".
Thing I see increasing across board in Ireland is alot see Sexton and Heaslip on monster deals and are now fighting for similar terms.

Not sure if POM is in a great bargaining position.

He should definitely not be comparing his situation to Sexton. J10 has no viable alternative and is easily top 3 in world (along with Barrett and Foley, Finn Russell is on the way to that level). POM isn't even the best 6 in Ireland (SOB is) and isn't top 5 in the world.

Heaslip is more comparable and that deal was a mistake on the IRFUs part, one they would do well not to repeat.

Jesus. Poor guy. He's clearly struggling to make ends meet. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 500k.

EDIT - if he wants out after the 2019 World Cup, that's fine. He'll be 30 then and deserves a big pay day. Ireland can move on with other options to take them to 2023. Wouldn't begrudge him setting himself up for life.

Latest posts