• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I've seen Habana to UK floating around but all seems to stem from him thanking a UK property agents thing?

He runs a property investment company..... (I mean he might be on the move but he's old enough to know how to keep things secret if he wants to).

I've seen Habana to UK floating around but all seems to stem from him thanking a UK property agents thing?

He runs a property investment company..... (I mean he might be on the move but he's old enough to know how to keep things secret if he wants to).
One of the rumours I've seen for Habana is Bath - because he was seen having coffee with Francois Louw over the summer...

FFR Fissler, you can do better than that!
Actually, scratch that, I'm not sure Fissler CAN do better than that.

That's a lot of players... Any idea where they're all off to?

Edinburgh Departing Players Confirmed : Kevin Bryce, Glenn Bryce, Neil Cochrane, Robbie Fruean, John Hardie, Elliot Millar-Mills, Matt Shields, Cornell du Preez, Jason Harries, Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, Jordan Lay, Duncan Weir, Jason Tovey, Tom Galbraith, Phil Burleigh, Junior Rasolea

BPMs reply is correct iro Du Preez, Weir & Lay
Cochrane retiring - off to commercial building surveying
No news iro the rest but rumour is Fruean to retire & K Bryce to get Scot 7s contract

Edinburgh Departing Players Confirmed : Kevin Bryce, Glenn Bryce, Neil Cochrane, Robbie Fruean, John Hardie, Elliot Millar-Mills, Matt Shields, Cornell du Preez, Jason Harries, Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, Jordan Lay, Duncan Weir, Jason Tovey, Tom Galbraith, Phil Burleigh, Junior Rasolea

BPMs reply is correct iro Du Preez, Weir & Lay
Cochrane retiring - off to commercial building surveying
No news iro the rest but rumour is Fruean to retire & K Bryce to get Scot 7s contract
Where is Tom going? I swear he only got a contract last year...

And behind Roberts?
For a season or two whilst Jamie winds down his career; also starting when JJ is away with England (no particular reason that he couldn't play 13 based on his skill set IMO - and doing both early on tends to result in more rounded players, again IMO); and getting plenty of game time off the bench and as rotation*.
Of course, if Bath have another season like this injury-wise, he could either play no part due to stubbing his toe in pre-season; or pick up 30+ starts as the only fit centre.

* I know, I kniow, rotation? in English club rugby? Burn the Heretic!
However, Todd has shown a fondness for rotation when he's actually had the ability... which this season basically means lock.

For a season or two whilst Jamie winds down his career; also starting when JJ is away with England (no particular reason that he couldn't play 13 based on his skill set IMO - and doing both early on tends to result in more rounded players, again IMO); and getting plenty of game time off the bench and as rotation*.
Of course, if Bath have another season like this injury-wise, he could either play no part due to stubbing his toe in pre-season; or pick up 30+ starts as the only fit centre.

* I know, I kniow, rotation? in English club rugby? Burn the Heretic!
However, Todd has shown a fondness for rotation when he's actually had the ability... which this season basically means lock.

Yes but at Newcastle he could learn from Matavesi, Harris, Mermoz plus get coached by Dave Walder. Not the worst environment to learn in either

Yes but at Newcastle he could learn from Matavesi, Harris, Mermoz plus get coached by Dave Walder. Not the worst environment to learn in either
Of course not, I just want him at Bath. I wanted him 12 and 24 months ago too (I believe we expressed an interest 24 months ago, but he was happy to go down with his ship)

Of course not, I just want him at Bath. I wanted him 12 and 24 months ago too (I believe we expressed an interest 24 months ago, but he was happy to go down with his ship)
he is a good player both teams would be lucky to have him... hopefully bath can beat tigers for us northeners

Not really.

Yorkshire looking at Jersey 10 Brendon Cope (Also implies Bath looking at him)
Yorkshire also interested in Evan Olmstead who hasn't gotten a new falcons contract yet but face comp from Beziers.
Ealing trying to sign Joe Simpson
Castrogiovanni consortium looking to invest in a club spoken to Itlaian, Championship and at least 3 Prem clubs.
Robbie Kempson putting his hand up for the Saints forwards coach role.
Campese Ma'afu being targetted by Ealing aswell.

Not really.

Yorkshire looking at Jersey 10 Brendon Cope (Also implies Bath looking at him)
Yorkshire also interested in Evan Olmstead who hasn't gotten a new falcons contract yet but face comp from Beziers.
Ealing trying to sign Joe Simpson
Castrogiovanni consortium looking to invest in a club spoken to Itlaian, Championship and at least 3 Prem clubs.
Robbie Kempson putting his hand up for the Saints forwards coach role.
Campese Ma'afu being targetted by Ealing aswell.
If Ealing get Simpson then that's a coup and a half

Latest posts