• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I know where I'd rather play rugby haha.

Either way whoever gets him (if anyone) will be getting a test quality centre.

Yeah, he's bang average, thats the problem. Better than Ben Glynn at least, but that second row spot has been poor for a while. No untapped potential there and he's not that bad, just meh...

God dam it.... he's most likely to be 5th choice too.

god what a bad morning... Cips and Hask gone (yes gone for a while but still hard to take) and Matthews in ... god...

Kingsholm...clinch it?
The opposite if anything

Tough call innit.
Playing for a bunch of donkey + sheep loving tractor riding simpletons who love to **** on their own players the moment it goes wrong. (and prob haven't even heard of waitrose)
orrrrrrrr
Playing in a empty stadium with the odd cricket chirp as an atmosphere.

Tough call innit.
Playing for a bunch of donkey + sheep loving tractor riding simpletons who love to **** on their own players the moment it goes wrong. (and prob haven't even heard of waitrose)
orrrrrrrr
Playing in a empty stadium with the odd cricket chirp as an atmosphere.
Plus we're right next to a sewage works

In terms of Ambrose Curtis ... bit of an unknown quality... he's a big boy though... I wonder if he will just appear on the wing or maybe will slot into the centres occasionally.

James Short to Falcons doing the rounds up there apparently....
Makes sense for him to leave; he's good enough to start at most clubs, however with Sinoti, Goneva as well as Radwan coming through the ranks, Newcastle seems like an odd destination.

Not mentioned here but Both a has joined us from L. Irish on 1 year deal. Will cover international lads who will be slightly less available next season due to RWC. And will fill gap until an Irish prospect we have spoken to possibly becomes free. Needs to pass medical first though

I am a fan of Short always liked him, also remember we have Tom Arscott coming in for next season so we are well stocked in that position already.

Not mentioned here but Both a has joined us from L. Irish on 1 year deal. Will cover international lads who will be slightly less available next season due to RWC. And will fill gap until an Irish prospect we have spoken to possibly becomes free. Needs to pass medical first though
Name names, this is the rumours thread! Irish or Ireland qualified? Idle speculation but there was some talk Will Connors could be on the move from Leinster to Connacht. Is he Munster bound instead? Maybe Nordi Murphy saw sense and got the hell away from Ulster and is going to Munster instead.

Latest posts