• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

So these players are leaving quins,

Alofa Alofa, Lewis Boyce BATH Henry Cheeseman, Ben Glynn BRISTOL, James Horwill, Josh Ibuanokpe SARRIES, Dave Lewis, Mat Luamanu, Josh McNulty, George Merrick CLERMONT, Stan South COVENTRY, Phil Swainston, Charlie Walker, Luke Wallace TIGERS/BRISTOL, Dave Ward and Calum Waters

Don't know where all are going but have put in their rumoured destinations, that's why it's in this thread

Rumours Donnacha Ryan coming home to Munster on 1 year deal. Don't really believe it though and haven't heard anything here.

Have alsonheard the Tigers and Wasps are after him as well as 1 or 2 in France
Would take him back in a shot.

He'd be a handy addition. We've flogged Tadhg and jean a bit I fear and I'm strongly of the opinion that fineen is a 6

Would take him back in a shot.

He'd be a handy addition. We've flogged Tadhg and jean a bit I fear and I'm strongly of the opinion that fineen is a 6
Others coming through and at a top cost it may not be worth it. Agree he would be useful as a squad player but cost may be too much. Fineen will be an agressive lock. And there is others coming through

Others coming through and at a top cost it may not be worth it. Agree he would be useful as a squad player but cost may be too much. Fineen will be an agressive lock. And there is others coming through

Totally. Cost a big issue. On the other locks I assume you mean Sean o Connor ? Disappointed not to have seen more of him? Injured?
The other academy lads are surely a long way off

Let the carcass picking begin
Apparently we're signing Wilson on a one year loan and Hammersley on a permanent deal (according to Healy, who I am not 100% convinced is not @Tigs Man )

Sale senior academy players going on loan the other way to help promotion/offset player loss

Let the carcass picking begin
Apparently we're signing Wilson on a one year loan and Hammersley on a permanent deal (according to Healy, who I am not 100% convinced is not @Tigs Man )

Sale senior academy players going on loan the other way to help promotion/offset player loss

That (Wilson) would be a great signing for Sale, or any Prem team.

That (Wilson) would be a great signing for Sale, or any Prem team.

Agreed. I'm not sure Sale is the right location (lots of competition at 6/8) but assuming he's picked in the RWC squad, he wouldn't be available until the season is well underway.

I can see the following leaving Falcons:

McGuigan (linked with London Irish)
Cooper (previously linked with Worcester)
Graham (only just broken in to the Scotland squad so might move North?)
Harris (same as Graham)
Chick (previously linked with Saints and Tigers)
Hammersley (linked with Tigers)
Williams (linked with a move back to London Irish)
Radwan (linked with Quins)
Kibirige

That's a pretty hefty chunk of players.

I can't see too many going after Goneva (35) and Sinoti (33) on account of age/price.

https://www.the42.ie/wales-attack-howley-munster-interview-4620793-May2019/

Rob Howley to Munster as new attack/backs coach?

On the plus side, he's very experienced, has worked with excellent coaches in Wales and brought on Conor Murray's game no end during the 2013 Lions circus. If he can help bring on Craig Casey and Nick McCarthy, he'll be a good appointment.

Reports on him from Wales are underwhelming though.

Bath Leavers
Dave Atwood
Max Lahiff
Anthony Perenise
James Wilson
Kahn Fotualii
Michael Van Vuren
Paul Grant
Jack Willison
Cooper Vuna
Jacques Van Rooyen
Luke Charteris