• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Why does this feel again similar to Hooper at Bath. I personally have no idea what Dowson is like, but at 40 having barely retired, it does feel too soon for someone who's not really proven themselves in any meaningful way as far as I know.
Has there ever been a player where this has worked out?
We did the same with Jason Robinson and it ended badly, with the club and JR falling out until quite recently

Johnno parachuting into the England role and being put off coaching for life

Last year? Who was the player who went into coaching?
I googled and it said Millard took over from Gustard, but he's been coaching for 20yrs
Evans, Turner Hall and Adam Jones were 3 parts of the 4 person coaching team (with Flannery being the other). JTH had a brief period away bit Evans and Jones came straight from the squad into coaching roles

Millard was purely administrator not coach

Ah right, kinda similar - I guess they all split the DoR role if no one was specifically given the arm band - though Millar has been DoR at a couple of other clubs so I would guess at him being the top dog when there needed to be one

Ah right, kinda similar - I guess they all split the DoR role if no one was specifically given the arm band - though Millar has been DoR at a couple of other clubs so I would guess at him being the top dog when there needed to be one
Yeah, tbh if you've got a good base of player come coaches, it probably makes the most sense to do it that way rather than saddling one unprepared person with it all

Rumours time
TRP
Watson to stay at Bath for the time being JJ offered 1 year deal (Honestly feel bath should look at a complete rebuild instead but hey ho)
Sale after French lock Felix Lambey
Jono Ross linked with Exeter
John Ryan in talks with Sarries
Jack Dunne set to join Exeter

daily mail
Tian Schoeman to Falcons

Rumours time
TRP
Watson to stay at Bath for the time being JJ offered 1 year deal (Honestly feel bath should look at a complete rebuild instead but hey ho)
Sale after French lock Felix Lambey
Jono Ross linked with Exeter
John Ryan in talks with Sarries
Jack Dunne set to join Exeter

daily mail
Tian Schoeman to Falcons
I've always liked what I've seen of Lambey. Not massive for a lock but always looks busy and effective. I think he'd be a good fit for the Premiership.

I'm surprised Ross is still playing TBH, he's had a lot of concussions. Whenever I see he's injured, I'm always half expecting a retirement announcement.

Rumours Connacht and Ulster interested in Bernard Foley who is can be Irish qualified.
Presume this is a Nucifora call for IRFU watching RWC 10 depth. Hope it BS as it not move qe need to make

Latest posts