• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Mar 9 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Max Evans?

:lol:[/b]
I know was surprised to hear it but well dobt it true as I can't see him leaving Glasgow and the SRU will be on his back to stay.
It hard for signings in a World Cup year like so I don't know unless we break trend and sign World-class player from Japan or somewhere :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Mar 8 2010, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Gareth Delve will snub Cardiff Blues to join.........Melbourne Rebels.[/b]
Just interviewed on the news, and he said he's leaving it 1-2 weeks before signing anything.
I'm presuming he's waiting to see if he's in the last 6N match, and if he is, he'll stick around as he'll have a decent chance of making the Wales squad more regularly, but if they drop him, he's off down south

<div align='center'>New lock Iosef Lekkas to sign for Magners league team? Not yet confirmed which team can anybody confirm the team?

all_blacks.jpg
</div>​

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Mar 10 2010, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Mar 8 2010, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gareth Delve will snub Cardiff Blues to join.........Melbourne Rebels.[/b]
Just interviewed on the news, and he said he's leaving it 1-2 weeks before signing anything.
I'm presuming he's waiting to see if he's in the last 6N match, and if he is, he'll stick around as he'll have a decent chance of making the Wales squad more regularly, but if they drop him, he's off down south
[/b][/quote]

Thats probably what will happen. Delve's time has passed I think, he has the talent but is too injury prone to nail a spot down and all the time he spends on the physio's bench the more his (arguably better) rivals for the 8 spot get better.

Melbourne bound methinks

Benjamin Urdapilleta to Quins. He was really impressive at inside centre every time I saw him in the Churchill Cup.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Mar 11 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Vesty to Bath rumour gathering momentum - http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/news/Meehan-ta...il/article.html

Shock move for Delve to Bath too on the cards - http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/bathrugby/Gare...il/article.html[/b]
Vesty following Moody out of Leicester is interesting.

Delve will probably move where the money is best as if we are honest he probably will start to fade from International eye and I expect Powell to be back in Squad by summer.

Just throwing this in here. Tamati Ellison is off to play for a Japan Club next season before the RWC. Makes sense as he most likely wont see the RWC squad ahead of Smith, Kahui, Nonu, McAlister, Mauger, Gear, Masaga, Jane, Sivivatu, Guildford, Muliaina, Toeava, Rokocoko and possibly Sonny Bill Williams. It goes with the tag of utility that you have more opposition to compete for a place in the starting team and I don't think he would have made the squad. Still he has showed real class this season and I'm sure the Hurricanes will miss him next year.

Can (95% certain) confirm Flutey is returning to Wasps.

Munster now set to turn sights possibly to other targets in Top14

Clinton Schifcofske possibly leaving Ulster to return to rugby league with the Crusaders.

Horacio Agulla to Leicester Tigers from Brive.

Anthony Minichiello is being linked with a move from Rugby League with the Roosters to one of the new Italian franchises in the Magners League. He's 30 so time isn't on his side but he has Italian heritage so he could be fast tracked into their national team.

I suppose that would mean Tiatia's playing days have come to an end. Not surprising really, as his performances this season haven't been up to scratch. Pitty they couldn't bring a young Welsh no. 8 through in that time to replace him. Instead they've gotta bring in another New Zealander.

No Henson and No Tiatia?

Whatever will Cyril do?
He'll be alright, apparently Hensons taking part in some reality show where celebrities are trekking to the north pole, so he'll be on his tellybox a while longer yet :p

Noah Cato on his way to Bath perhaps, with Stephen Jones to Leicester, replacing Flood, who is off to Wasps or Bath. Myler could be on his way to Wycombe too.

Latest posts