• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Lol, Wilson. Our backrow would be capable of going toe to toe with that, no worries. Anyway, Henry should play ahead of Wilson.

Word. Ferris-Henry-Kaino would make me slightly tumescent. Although I'll accept Ferris-Kaino-Wilson, unbalanced as it may be.

Its about time Zanni got signed up by a big French side. I've always been impressed when i've seen him play.

Kaino has recently suggested he could be considering offers abroad ... could this mean it's true ? and there is at least contact between Ulster and Kaino?

Nothing official (unless you count Ferris tweeting Kaino asking if he fancied Belfast) but yes, the Kaino to Ulster rumour has been doing the rounds a lot, and has a lot of back-up from those well connected.

Why would Ulster want Kaino obviously they already have one of if not the best 6 in the world? Presume they'd play him 8 but of course they've got Wanneburg.

Why would Ulster want Kaino obviously they already have one of if not the best 6 in the world? Presume they'd play him 8 but of course they've got Wanneburg.

Kaino or Wanneburg... Kaino or Wanneburg... Hmm... DIFFICULT ONE!

I know but he's a good player and what would be the point of having both on the wage bill?

If Kaino comes, Pedrie goes.

Knew I was missing something would be an incredibly destructive back row with him and Ferris. He's also obviously close to Afoa making him his best man.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious.

If Ulster can put out a back row with Kaino, Henry and Ferris starting and the likes of Faloon, Wilson and Diack in reserve, they should be looking to go on and win the Heineken cup.

I could see Ferris moving to 8 for Ulster and Ireland in the future. He's got the skill set for it.

Bernard Jackman tweeted the other day saying there's strong rumours that Parks is joining Connacht as their new big-money signing.

Mat Berquist couldbe swapping Dublin for Biarritz. Given the breakout season Ian Madigan is having, it's not as big a loss as it might have been.

Ruddock should have gone to Munster, who does he have more chance of displacing Leamy or O'Brien?

any truth in Stringer to Connacht rumour? I would have thought he would have used his reputation to get a contract in France rather than playing with a load AIB league standard players

Mat Berquist couldbe swapping Dublin for Biarritz. Given the breakout season Ian Madigan is having, it's not as big a loss as it might have been.

doubt Berquist is a loss at all, nobody would notice

Ruddock should have gone to Munster, who does he have more chance of displacing Leamy or O'Brien?

any truth in Stringer to Connacht rumour? I would have thought he would have used his reputation to get a contract in France rather than playing with a load AIB league standard players

doubt Berquist is a loss at all, nobody would notice

O'Brien's being playing 7 a lot for Leinster in the H Cup so it could be more competing with McLaughlin. Could change of course when Dom Ryan comes back.

Think there's something about an incentive for him to retire in Ireland.

O'Brien's being playing 7 a lot for Leinster in the H Cup so it could be more competing with McLaughlin. Could change of course when Dom Ryan comes back.

Think there's something about an incentive for him to retire in Ireland.
If TOL leaves then we'd need Stringer still ;)

Latest posts