• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

B

Bullitt

Heard a rumour on the terraces? Put them here and let's start some juicy gossip!

Soane Tonga'huia to Saracens.
Paul Diggin to Worcester.
Tendai Mtawarira to Saints (depending on the outcome of this SA government row)

There's talk that Johne Murphy is moving back from Leicester to play in Ireland. A thread on MF.com seems to think he'll end up playing for Munster.

Isaac Boss to Leinster is almost confirmed. This may possibly lead to a merry go round with scrum halves jumping from one province to another.

Ulster have been linked with Johann Muller, Xavier Rush, Dwayne Peel, Mike Blair and Ruan Pienaar. There's expected to be a press conference tomorrow at Ravenhill to announce two new signings.

An "in the know" on Ulster's fansite says Rory Best has been offered a contract by Biarritz.

Sailosi Tagicakibau (sp?) could be on his way back closer to home according to Paul Hodgson.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Jan 27 2010, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There's talk that Johne Murphy is moving back from Leicester to play in Ireland. A thread on MF.com seems to think he'll end up playing for Munster.

Isaac Boss to Leinster is almost confirmed. This may possibly lead to a merry go round with scrum halves jumping from one province to another.

Ulster have been linked with Johann Muller, Xavier Rush, Dwayne Peel, Mike Blair and Ruan Pienaar. There's expected to be a press conference tomorrow at Ravenhill to announce two new signings.

An "in the know" on Ulster's fansite says Rory Best has been offered a contract by Biarritz.

Sailosi Tagicakibau (sp?) could be on his way back closer to home according to Paul Hodgson.[/b]

of all the places Ruan Pienaar could go in Europe, why choose Northern Ireland, and of all the teams why Ulster? He should hold out and get a big money deal with a great side and/ or in a great city.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 27 2010, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
of all the places Ruan Pienaar could go in Europe, why choose Northern Ireland, and of all the teams why Ulster? He should hold out and get a big money deal with a great side and/ or in a great city.[/b]
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ Ulster are reportedly swimming in money for the first time in years.

I can't see him moving with it being just a year from the World Cup since he'd effectively rule himself out of NZ 2011.

One that made me laugh when I heard it. It's that absurd.

"If Bristol get Promoted Dwayne Peel will join."

In my dreams but no, never going to happen.

Also read: Peel to stay at Sale (his contract isn't actually up for another season, he just an option of leaving at the end of this one, and with Wigglesworth gone he'll be #1 SH with no rotation with wigglesworth, which might tempt him)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 27 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Strettle to Sale is one i just read[/b]

Where? I haven't seen anything yet, just heard stuff from a friend.
Great for you lot if he does. Sucks for us though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iWin @ Jan 27 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 27 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
On this seasons form, not really. Strettle's been garbage TBH.

Besides, it'll give Tom Williams the chance to show he's actually a top quality player rather then Dean Richards pawn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iWin @ Jan 27 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 27 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Just hearsay on a forum,
I think his contracts up at the end of the season (?) as well, which will get people wondering if he's off or not,
No idea their source (if any), so i wouldn't worry too much :p

People were saying if he does join Sale then he should take Cuetos place with Cueto moving to fullback, as his pace is diminishing, and he's a better FB than MacLeod is anyhows

Apparently we were trying to get Foden to come back, but he was having none of it
Same with Lund

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 27 2010, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Of all the places Ruan Pienaar could go in Europe, why choose Northern Ireland, and of all the teams why Ulster?[/b]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vm4TG56KGZ4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vm4TG56KGZ4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Seriously, Ulster have the dolla dolla right now. How do you think they managed to afford to build a brand new stand?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Jan 27 2010, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A pair of Hawaiians on trial at Bracknell with a view to signing for London Irish.

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/528019.html[/b]

528019_1.jpg

The one on the left is a centre! Good look boys.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Jan 27 2010, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 27 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Jan 27 2010, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A pair of Hawaiians on trial at Bracknell with a view to signing for London Irish.

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/528019.html[/b]

528019_1.jpg

The one on the left is a centre! Good look boys.
[/b][/quote]
logo.jpg

[/b][/quote]
Is it just me or does the one on the right look like young Jonah..
jonah-legend2.jpg

...and the left is fat Jonah...
756323-dtstory-jonah-lomu.jpg

???

Latest posts