• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 27 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Jan 27 2010, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A pair of Hawaiians on trial at Bracknell with a view to signing for London Irish.

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/528019.html[/b]

528019_1.jpg

The one on the left is a centre! Good look boys.
[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :D
He looks like a prop that needs to lose a few pounds

Then again, pacific islanders have a tendancy of being really fast and strong no matter what size/shape they are

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Jan 27 2010, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 27 2010, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
of all the places Ruan Pienaar could go in Europe, why choose Northern Ireland, and of all the teams why Ulster? He should hold out and get a big money deal with a great side and/ or in a great city.[/b]
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ Ulster are reportedly swimming in money for the first time in years.

I can't see him moving with it being just a year from the World Cup since he'd effectively rule himself out of NZ 2011.
[/b][/quote]

As long as plays at 10 cause we are a bit thin in that dept; always were and probably always will be. Its fine, as I think PdV may select two overseas based players and he is the one that said that Pienaar is the Tiger Woods of rugby.

Brive are looking to dump some salary from their books and as a result Riki Flutey may be on his way back to England. Wasps, Gloucester, Leicester and London Irish are interested.

Cyril of Ospreylia -> hospital. He may claim a bad curry, but we'll all know the truth!

J M Hernandez back to Paris but to Racing Metro instead of Stade Français. More cash offered there surely.

Now that Murphy is coming to Munster that should signal the end of Howletts stay in Munster and also talk of Williams leaving which will leave two spaces for an overseas prop and backrow...

Nic Berry from Racing Métro to Northampton.

Fulgence Ouedraogo, Lewis Moody and Benjamin Fall from Montpellier, Leicester and Bayonne respectively to Racing Métro.

I suppose that means Lee Dickins is on his way.

Pitty, he's better then Dickson.

Gareth Thomas to Stade Francais

528019_1.jpg

Wow, Caucau is starting to look chubby and an anorxeic Jonah Lomu!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Feb 3 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 3 2010, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Feb 3 2010, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nic Berry from Racing Métro to Northampton.[/b]
Who?

[/b][/quote]
Scrum half.
[/b][/quote]
http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/top-14/2009-...transfert.shtml

The above link says it's official and Berry is moving to Saints. Plenty of rumours and confirmed signings at that link.

Cipriani linked to a couple of clubs there,
I could imagine him fitting in at Stade Francais

Latest posts