• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 21 2010, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
2 1/2 years.

No. Munster haven't signed him.

OT: Callum Clarke (England u-20 skipper) from Leeds to Saints.[/b]

Any links? I really hope he signs for Bath, as Salvi is probably off to Australia this summer. Brilliant prospect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danit @ Feb 22 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 21 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Feb 21 2010, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
L'Equipe are saying Flutey to Munster is a done deal.[/b]
...their next target is a ... a backrow player.[/b][/quote]Parisse, rumors both from France (l'Equipe) and Italy
[/b][/quote]
Well can say I have heard a back-row player and a prop are now top of list but Parisse :rolleyes: If only :D

Can't see it happening well not really as from what I heard they will spend big on prop and not as much on back-row unless Adidas are paying :lol:

Steve Borthwick to Bayonne
Not confirmed, but i'd like it to happen as he'll be less likely to be captain for England then :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 23 2010, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danit @ Feb 22 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 21 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Feb 21 2010, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
L'Equipe are saying Flutey to Munster is a done deal.[/b]
...their next target is a ... a backrow player.[/b][/quote]Parisse, rumors both from France (l'Equipe) and Italy
[/b][/quote]
Well can say I have heard a back-row player and a prop are now top of list but Parisse :rolleyes: If only :D

Can't see it happening well not really as from what I heard they will spend big on prop and not as much on back-row unless Adidas are paying :lol:
[/b][/quote]

Munster are arguably the top team in Europe so it's not totally out of the question, imo the main reason Parisse wouldn't leave Stade is the lifestyle, being treated like a king over there and all that.

Once his spell propping for the Sharks in the Super 14 is over, Andy Goode looks to be heading to Worcester to play flyhalf next season. Lots of rumours to that effect are swirling around amongst Warriors fans.

Lads I have been talkin to my mate who is in the inside with Munster and my updates are:

-Parisse will sign a 3year contract :lol: :lol: (Only messing it seems there is no truth to it at moment)

-But more importantly :D Doug Howlett WILL sigh a 1year extension :bravo: and word is he'll be joining coaching staff in next few years possibly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 23 2010, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lads I have been talkin to my mate who is in the inside with Munster and my updates are:

-Parisse will sign a 3year contract :lol: :lol: (Only messing it seems there is no truth to it at moment)

-But more importantly :D Doug Howlett WILL sigh a 1year extension :bravo: and word is he'll be joining coaching staff in next few years possibly.[/b]

It's amazing the amount of overseas players that seem to get trapped in Munster.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jockstrap @ Feb 22 2010, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 23 2010, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-But more importantly :D Doug Howlett WILL sigh a 1year extension :bravo: and word is he'll be joining coaching staff in next few years possibly.[/b]

It's amazing the amount of overseas players that seem to get trapped in Munster.
[/b][/quote]
Sure it hard to get an atmosphere like Thomond Park anywhere else and they just buy in to it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Feb 23 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
BJ Botha back to South Africa.

Ed O'Donoghue from war torn Belfast to Leinster.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_unio...ish/8529868.stm[/b]
Heard that alright about Botha that the BOKS want him for the World Cup although it unlikely he'll get a starting spot.

Will Ed O'Donoghue get near Leinster team though or is he there to cover Internationals?

He'll probably be a back up for Hines and Cullen. Wonder what it means for O'Kelly, Toner and Hogan? Will Mal retire, are Toner or Hogan moving elsewhere (Connacht?). This is the ripple effect of Johann Muller joining Ulster. Ulster improve their team, Leinster improve their squad etc.

Latest posts