• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I really don't want to see Bendy turn out for Brizzle.

Mind you, Brizzle are linked with pretty much everyone looking for a job in the NH

So Yarde to Sale sounds like a done deal and will happen this season.

Did not see that coming.

It's all over Twitter, apparently one of the people who broke the story has been told he's no longer welcome at the AJ Bell!

Bristol Saint Germain.

What would you have them do given their situation? They've proved to anyone that didn't believe it to be the case anyway, that winning promotion with a strong Championship side and strengthening it as best you can is a recipe to be back there a season later so short of doing the same thing again and expecting different results, this seems like their only option to me.

They've already got Piutau. Do they really have no decent back three players of their own? That said, I would quite like those two back playing in the Prem.

Decent in AP terms, possibly not. Lemi will be 37 by the end of next season, Varndell 34. Protheroe hasn't really kicked on. The rest I don't know much about, which may say something in itself.

This week in Rugby rumours
Bristol targeting John Afoa (Glous) along with Stooke (Bath), Auterac (Bath), Strettle (Clermont), Jonny Gray (Glasgow) and either Thacker or McGugian (Tigers)
Quins targeting Julien Savea as a replacement for Yarde.
Tigers expected to sign Tatafu Polota-Nau and Steve Mafi is being linked to returning to Tigers
Wasps signing Stormer number 8 Nizam Carr on a 3 month deal but a deal to sign tahs hooker Hugh Roach has fallen through.
Newcastle Flank Gary Graham is rumoured to be heading to Edinburgh
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck ---> New Zealand to try get into the 2019 team

This week in Rugby rumours
Bristol targeting John Afoa (Glous) along with Stooke (Bath), Auterac (Bath), Strettle (Clermont), Jonny Gray (Glasgow) and either Thacker or McGugian (Tigers)
Quins targeting Julien Savea as a replacement for Yarde.
Tigers expected to sign Tatafu Polota-Nau and Steve Mafi is being linked to returning to Tigers
Wasps signing Stormer number 8 Nizam Carr on a 3 month deal but a deal to sign tahs hooker Hugh Roach has fallen through.
Newcastle Flank Gary Graham is rumoured to be heading to Edinburgh

Nizaam Car is one to watch. I think a short stint in the NH would do him no harm. He played very well in yesterday's Currie Cup final.

200.gif

Rumours down at the Scarlets that we have signed a good second row , has anyone heard anything all ive heard that he has champions cup experience and is an aussie

Latest posts