• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Why's that?

Where else could he go? Wuss?

Becuase Sale have Yarde, Solomona and McGuigan signed up already and it's no guarantee that any would be away during internationals Odogwu has hardly kicked on after his first spell of games.

Wuss would be a good move with Adams likely off.
Bristol maybe?
Bath maybe (hate to say that) with Banners off.

Becuase Sale have Yarde, Solomona and McGuigan signed up already and it's no guarantee that any would be away during internationals Odogwu has hardly kicked on after his first spell of games.

Wuss would be a good move with Adams likely off.
Bristol maybe?
Bath maybe (hate to say that) with Banners off.

How much if that is due to Odogwu and how much is down to Sale is a fair question though. I'm not sure how much truth there is in this, but I've heard Odogwu doesn't have the best attitude.

At this stage Loader probably isn't quite ready to be a starter, so maybe it would be a good environment for him to learn from three good wingers?

I agree Worcester could be a decent spot too.

When he broke through in the 15/16 season he looked very good but for various reasons (mainly injury-related), he hasn't really had the opportunity to kick on.

He's still only 21 and has lots of potential so while Symons is arguably more effective right now, Williams has plenty of time and plenty of ability to be a significantly better investment.

I would be happy enough if Quins were in for him.

Mark Tampin from Ealing to Newcastle Falcons also Semesa Rokoduguni to us Falcons.

Mark Tampin from Ealing to Newcastle Falcons also Semesa Rokoduguni to us Falcons.
You've no idea how much I hope that's wrong.
If so, you'd have to say that Roko and Banas may siomply be the price we have to pay for a larger squad :(

You've no idea how much I hope that's wrong.
If so, you'd have to say that Roko and Banas may siomply be the price we have to pay for a larger squad :(

To be honest I don't know where he would go for us, we have Goneva and Sinoti Sinoti then the younger academy lads what Richards likes playing.

DZzvqMMWkAEa_NW.jpg:large

Rupert out.

I read the article, Wray will stick around to fund but the SA investors are pulling out as they are a 'public company and don't feel they should be funding a rugby club '. Also the suggestion they don't think it is SA enough anymore which was one of the reasons they invested.

Wray has the contacts I doubt Sarries are worried.
They are in a better position than Bath and some other clubs.

Sarries has been Wrays project and he won't leave unless he really has too, Craig I'm not to sure about the lack of silverware must be really pisssinng him off currently.