• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trev, Any Word Yet On A Us Release???

L

lionmaul

Trev, any word yet on a US release??? Eb games US is still stating Nov 14 but only for the ps2, what about x-box and pc.

I have no information on release date but I really do not think it will be mid-November. There have been some commercial issues which I cannot discuss or disclose on here but which will have affected the ship date.

It's annoying and frustrating as the game is finished.

Are you just talking about the US release Trev, or does this apply to all territories?
<

Originally posted by ***an@Oct 30 2005, 05:56 AM
Are you just talking about the US release Trev, or does this apply to all territories?
<

OK ... I have to pre-cursor this by saying that I am not able to communicate announcents concerning ship dates etc. This will be done by Hip/Ubisoft. I have no idea what they are thinking in terms of getting the game out other than knowing that they want to ship it asap. I also have no influence with them at all in this regard.

However, I know that it is very unlikely that we will ship mid-November. I think it is pretty much impossible from what I know of the manufacturing pipelines. I think it may be possible to get the PC version out by then but not the console versions.

I cannot discuss or disclose why ... but it has nothing to do with the development of the game.

When I hear more, I will let everyone know.

Trev, more to the point -- will there be a US release?

As lionmaul said, EB Games have it on their US website (as in PES 5 does not come up, only Winning Eleven 8, and in 2006, Winning Eleven 9).

I phoned EB games and they do not even have Rugby Challenge 2006 in their system.

What are the chances we'll be seeing this Stateside?

Originally posted by captainamerica@Nov 11 2005, 09:50 AM
What are the chances we'll be seeing this Stateside?

I'd love to tell you that it's very likely, but I think the chances are slim to be honest Captain. I currently have no word on an NTSC version.

Sorry.
<

Latest posts