• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 5 word story generator

One cold and wet day, having already established the nature, Prestwick went for a poo and there was much rejoicing. Until he saw something strange. Crawling on the surface of his sink was an enormous goat made entirely out of space cheese that had recently plummeted from the depths of his very weird sub-conscious, that allows depths to be plummeted out of Africa. There was a knock 'in huge warted nose peering through the window. It was somehow entrancing, like a dwarf with neon dreadlocks and a penchant for men with massive salaries.
Prestick arose, "Where are the letters in my name?". To which he replied, "I

One cold and wet day, having already established the nature, Prestwick went for a poo and there was much rejoicing. Until he saw something strange. Crawling on the surface of his sink was an enormous goat made entirely out of space cheese that had recently plummeted from the depths of his very weird sub-conscious, that allows depths to be plummeted out of Africa. There was a knock 'in huge warted nose peering through the window. It was somehow entrancing, like a dwarf with neon dreadlocks and a penchant for men with massive salaries.
Prestick arose, "Where are the letters in my name?". To which he replied, "I remember, that dirty bas**rd Mite

Prestick arose, "Where are the letters in my name?". To which he replied, "I remember, that dirty bas**rd Mite held onto his overwhelming stomach

Prestick arose, "Where are the letters in my name?". To which he replied, "I remember, that dirty bas**rd Mite held onto his overwhelming stomach and broke into a rendition

Prestick arose, "Where are the letters in my name?". To which he replied, "I remember, that dirty bas**rd Mite held onto his overwhelming stomach and broke into a rendition of the theme tune from

Prestick arose, "Where are the letters in my name?". To which he replied, "I remember, that dirty bas**rd Mite held onto his overwhelming stomach and broke into a rendition of the theme tune from the Pink Panther to which

Prestick arose, "Where are the letters in my name?". To which he replied, "I remember, that dirty bas**rd Mite held onto his overwhelming stomach and broke into a rendition of the theme tune from the Pink Panther to which I can't quite recall."
Later,

Prestick arose, "Where are the letters in my name?". To which he replied, "I remember, that dirty bas**rd Mite held onto his overwhelming stomach and broke into a rendition of the theme tune from the Pink Panther to which I can't quite recall."
Later, in the department of internal

Later, in the department of internal affairs, shtove and his mate

Later, in the department of internal affairs, shtove and his mate decided it was time to use

Later, in the department of internal affairs, shtove and his mate decided it was time to use their secret weapon: a huge

Later, in the department of internal affairs, shtove and his mate decided it was time to use their secret weapon: a huge banana launcher made by O'Rothlain.

Latest posts