• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

I'm willing to make a six hour detour to South Wales so we can convoy there.

Convoy , convoy

I will be at the helm , my little golf struggling to keep moving with the weight and sheer power of 5 rugby men in the vehicle ...

We can tie bg8 and cmac to the roof if we don't have the room

Convoy , convoy

I will be at the helm , my little golf struggling to keep moving with the weight and sheer power of 5 rugby men in the vehicle ...

Stick them out the back and have them push.

Ok with a bit of luck I'll be meeting you guys at Brizzle. If not I'll say **** it, fly back a day early and you can pick me up from my house near Cardiff ;)

Ok with a bit of luck I'll be meeting you guys at Brizzle. If not I'll say **** it, fly back a day early and you can pick me up from my house near Cardiff ;)

I'm going to do some ferocious ****ing driving.. Rosslare - Pembroke - Cardiff -Bristol - down south to Bournemouth ..

**** me.. I've a god tier sense of direction so I'm golden I hope

2 from Bristol then

I'm going to do some ferocious ****ing driving.. Rosslare - Pembroke - Cardiff -Bristol - down south to Bournemouth ..

**** me.. I've a god tier sense of direction so I'm golden I hope

Bristol is sort of on the way down to Bournemouth.

Right, ye bunch of hair gel & fake tan wearing fullbacks, what's the crack for accomodation?

I'm thinking the Marriott or the Hilton. Something on the the top floor with hookers, blow and a big **** of telly to hoof.

2 from Bristol then

Bristol is sort of on the way down to Bournemouth.

Aye I know I've done my research on the maps and I'm rearing to go ..

Remember I've quite severe ADHD .. Car tends to swerve into ditches occasionally ... Enjoy the ride ..

Right, ye bunch of hair gel & fake tan wearing fullbacks, what's the crack for accomodation?

I'm thinking the Marriott or the Hilton. Something on the the top floor with hookers, blow and a big **** of telly to hoof.

Would we be camping .. ? With 100 netball teams I'm sure we'd all be able to find a nice bit of company to keep warm for the nights ;)

I'd be game for any game in the island although I'm a very very light winger/scrumhalf thats highest level I have played for is local fours/ Ulster West U'17s lol (to be fair I am still playing under 19's and only turned 18 2 months ago so I was quite proud of getting a senior game regardless of level!)

I like the way this man's mind works

I'd be game for any game in the island although I'm a very very light winger/scrumhalf thats highest level I have played for is local fours/ Ulster West U'17s lol (to be fair I am still playing under 19's and only turned 18 2 months ago so I was quite proud of getting a senior game regardless of level!)

Good man .. Would you be game to play in Bournemouth ?

I don't think so I am the shittest traveler but I'll start saving see if I can make it

Convoy , convoy

I'm going to Bournemouth?

Hmm, bit of research via Lufthansa, near one they fly to is Newquay, and not regular at all. Even flying to Bristol is awkward as hell from Munich. That said apparently Cologne(a mission to get to from me, but not impossible) goes to Gatwick for £30 on EasyJet in May, not shabby! Pity it's Gatwick.

Just remember I have a friend here who lives in Bournemouth, I'll ask her tonight where she flies from / to.

EDIT: More research via EasyJet, can get to Bristol from Innsbruck and Salzburg for fairly cheap, only problem is, both are in Austria. Think I'm only a few hours away from both, so I'm hoping that crossing the border doesn't jump the price up too badly!

I am fairly certain you can get to Southampton from Austria/Switzerland. If you can get to Amsterdam, you could change and get a connecting flight. You can certainly get to Munich from Gatwick.

Guessing if you wanted to go direct to Bournemouth, the closest airport to you would be Geneva.

Latest posts